BK's Extra Long Buttery Cheeseburger

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Does anyone besides myself have their stomach recoil at the idea of butter sauce on a burger?

Not me, I love me some butter sauce on a steak, why not on a burger!!!

Just maybe not from BK!!!

Butter burgers aren't a new thing. The butter burgers from Culvers are incredible.

...With that said though I'm not sure I would trust it from BK haha.

Butter on beef is awesome.

I can feel my cholesterol going up just thinking about it!

Butter burgers aren't a new thing. The butter burgers from Culvers are incredible.

...With that said though I'm not sure I would trust it from BK haha.
A Culver's butter burger with some cheese curds and a concrete mixer, yes please!!!

Love it on a steak and would guess it would be good on a burger.

Like everyone else is saying, butter on a burger isn't the bad part. Burger King doing it makes it not appetizing.

I'd be willing to try it, once. I'm guessing it's not a thick layer of butter, so I'm sure it would mostly melt and soak into the bun to add flavor (and calories).

Oh gosh I spit up in my mouth a little.

I think I'd love butter on a burger; however, at BK, there is no chance that is actually butter they are putting on there…

Love a butter burger from Culvers with a side of fried cheese curds but never going to get this from BK

If anyone does try it they better do it in the bathroom to be safe.

I think I'd love butter on a burger; however, at BK, there is no chance that is actually butter they are putting on there…
I was already feeling queasy today ...

Does anyone besides myself have their stomach recoil at the idea of butter sauce on a burger?

Yeah i just threw up in my mouth thinking of how it may taste.

Jack in the Box has been doing it for a bit.

I'd imagine this is a lot closer to movie theater "butter" than real butter. Hard pass.

There was a bbq joint I used to go to, too bad they closed, but had amazing garlic bread. I had them make me a cheese burger on that bread a few times. Lets just say the combination for me was out of this world.

I'm with you deuce this sounds disgusting to me. But I also hate BK so there's that.

Back