The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers out to the Florida THP community. Not sure how all of them are going to deal with the vicious cold snap there. Hope they can survive. :alien:

Thoughts and prayers out to the Florida THP community. Not sure how all of them are going to deal with the vicious cold snap there. Hope they can survive. :alien:

It was 42* this morning. School was cancelled. I decided to close the shops. No point in trying to go out in this weather.

We had to put a sweater on arrow he was shaking from the cold. Smart move closing up shop. Its not safe to go out in this.

Not at all. No sense in risking it.

It was 42* this morning. School was cancelled. I decided to close the shops. No point in trying to go out in this weather.

Those blue skies make for good Drone flying however.

Those blue skies make for good Drone flying however.

I bet.

When it warms up to 60* all should be fine.

I bet.

When it warms up to 60* all should be fine.

I think that is later today.
Which means good news for my early tee time tomorrow. Ya know, if you like a low of 57 and high of 71 type of thing.
I should probably wear my new THP Beanie though.

I think that is later today.
Which means good news for my early tee time tomorrow. Ya know, if you like a low of 57 and high of 71 type of thing.
I should probably wear my new THP Beanie though.

Definitely wear it. Slight chill, but can also prevent sunburn.

Wait what? Seriously? Its 3° here and everyone is functioning as normal. :alien:

Does water freeze at a different temperature in flordia than the rest of the world? Don't even know what threat you have at 42 degrees

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Does water freeze at a different temperature in flordia than the rest of the world? Don't even know what threat you have at 42 degrees
Chapped lips?

Heard that can be pretty serious, and almost no cures ...

The interesting part is that due to the wind from the gulf and moisture in the air, I personally think 40* here is WAY colder than 40* when we travel. Most from up north that make there way down here, agree too.

GAUNTLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooo!

Oh Canadan
2e7520af0b624fd3b74d86b1d78bbbb6.jpg

They ruin it with a fungus. How rude!

hahahahaha this is so funny. Mostly because of how obscenely jealous I am.

Times I've told the wife we're moving this week: 15

Why are facial products so damn expensive, and why do I need so many of them as I get older?

I am not one to have a "beauty" routine, but I feel like I am definitely starting to look my age so I thought it would be good to start a routine. I talked with my aesthetician and she gave me great pointers and products I can find on the "cheap", apparently cheap in that world is $80 for 1 product and you need 4, used twice daily. Ugh!

Be thankful you all are guys.

Why are facial products so damn expensive, and why do I need so many of them as I get older?

I am not one to have a "beauty" routine, but I feel like I am definitely starting to look my age so I thought it would be good to start a routine. I talked with my aesthetician and she gave me great pointers and products I can find on the "cheap", apparently cheap in that world is $80 for 1 product and you need 4, used twice daily. Ugh!

It takes one look in any makeup kit to convince me I'm lucky to be male hahahaha #GirlsAreNuts

It takes one look in any makeup kit to convince me I'm lucky to be male hahahaha #GirlsAreNuts
Beauty products yes but I have FAR more items of clothing and shoes than my wife does so I can't say much ha.

For 15 years I've been paying Proactiv a minimum of $60 every 3 months. Now it's up to $110 every 3 months. Not quite as expensive but acne freaking sucks still

I am not your typical girly girl, I don't know how to put on makeup, I don't know how to do my hair so this is all sooooo overwhelming for me. She told me items I could get at CVS, so I went there and didn't even know what aisle to look in because I have no idea what the products are.

I need how to be a girl 101 class or something.

For 15 years I've been paying Proactiv a minimum of $60 every 3 months. Now it's up to $110 every 3 months. Not quite as expensive but acne freaking sucks still

I am extremely fortunate that I have never suffered from acne, and neither has anyone in my family. I maybe get 1 pimple a year, BUT I look at my mom and (no offense to her) she looks way older than she is. And I don't want that to happen to me.

Regarding acne though, I do know that women can develop it as they get older, so I fear that could one day be in my future. However, if genes play any role than I should be ok.

I am not your typical girly girl, I don't know how to put on makeup, I don't know how to do my hair so this is all sooooo overwhelming for me. She told me items I could get at CVS, so I went there and didn't even know what aisle to look in because I have no idea what the products are.

I need how to be a girl 101 class or something.

Nah. You're pretty badass how you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back