Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the dent removed that some asshole dinged my car with. Howzat was right in that it was less than $100 but due to where it is, it will never be the same again and a small hole had to be drilled in the jam.
I feel your pain.... 22x I wish i just had a dent. What do you mean it wont be the same again?

I feel your pain.... 22x I wish i just had a dent. What do you mean it wont be the same again?

It's never perfect and based on location a hole has to be drilled in the jam and capped and the paint scratching.

I'm not a car guy, but things I worked hard for I take care of. I wash and wax my vehicles, Etc.

It kills me how some people just have zero respect for other people's things. But the happy part is at least it will look a bit better

are others joining us?

If you can get hired in as management in the next 3 months you are a lock for a spot

And my deposit is in for may cant wait to play TreeTops with some fellow THPers!

Sometimes you do the little things and it makes you smile. Today we sent a surprise lunch to a golf company we work with and heard they had a great time. Just makes you happy. They had no idea it was coming, so that is fun.

18 holes Monday morning. It would be better if my buddies YetiLooper and Darthweasel could make it but I'm still so very happy to get out and play. Things have been stupidly over-busy and stressful for a while now. I need this. Badly.

I have a LESSON tomorrow!!!!!

Holy cow. A week from right now I'm drinking beer in Alabama talking golf. Woohoo!

Might be random, but for me, it's not...

This forum gives me energy. I love the flow of the forum the last few months, and I'm damn glad to be back doing my part to pump it.

This forum gives me energy. I love the flow of the forum the last few months, and I'm damn glad to be back doing my part to pump it.

Not random at all dude. This time of year golf picks up around the south and on tour and us guys stuck up north start buying equipment to scratch that golf itch and there's just a lot of good equipment talk to be had. It's a sign that the new season is upon us

Great time at the Panthers game tonight with the kids. They behaved very well and deserved a visit to the team store. I couldn't say no!! Lol
1ebd8da0a48fd080b547254c968f8d8f.jpg

A few things this week have just been awesome and I'm really enjoying a few things in life right now and have something's I look forward to each day. It's been a long while since I could say that.

This place is more fun with a Beags. Its true.

The forum is definitely rolling and I freaking adore it. So much good golf stuff going on!!

Going to golfsmith today to hit some irons. Also weather is turning good next week! Going to have tobgwt a few rounds in!

starting a business with a couple coworkers. having a lot of fun doing it, and I think we're going to make a bunch of money doing it.

anybody here an air Jordan shoe guru? I have a bunch of shoes that I can't figure out what model they are.

Friends and family I have made here who know when and how to reach out and pick me up when I need it are my happy. I definitely needed it right now.

Friends and family I have made here who know when and how to reach out and pick me up when I need it are my happy. I definitely needed it right now.

You are a man, a brother and most of all a friend.
Stay strong and know you have the support of a pretty big family when needed.

Never feel like your out there alone brother.

Winning a slot in #THPRegionalRivalry #TrueTemper = Happy!!!!!

Happy that I've got the makings of one great team already for Regional Rivalry.

Muther ****ing Gawd Damn this was a fun day on THP.

Muther ****ing Gawd Damn this was a fun day on THP.

You made a bunch of THP'ers awfully happy today, that's a certainty.

Winning a slot in #THPRegionalRivalry #TrueTemper = Happy!!!!!

You and me both man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back