Handicap
Yes
On the first tee for the winter classic

9dc34172fce7ae1bf58a11eb06c7d47c.jpg

Love this pic

Good thing for neon red balls I guess.

This is why no one moves North!

This is why no one moves North!

I just moved back to Minnesota after 20 years in California and our first real winter since 1997 is a bit of change. I look forward to April when the golf course will open! All things considered I’d rather live here than California but luckily we spend quite a bit of time in Florida - 40+ days next winter. When our youngest is off to college in less than 5 years we will winter in Naples from late October until early May and spend the summers in the Brainerd lakes area of Minnesota. I figure each year it will give us about 300 sunny/party cloudy days with temperatures in the 70’s to low 80’s.

Down in North Naples from northern Michigan now playing golf. My wife told me they got 10"of snow, temps in the single digits. Yuck!

I'll have to head back to that next week

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I just moved back to Minnesota after 20 years in California and our first real winter since 1997 is a bit of change. I look forward to April when the golf course will open! All things considered I’d rather live here than California but luckily we spend quite a bit of time in Florida - 40+ days next winter. When our youngest is off to college in less than 5 years we will winter in Naples from late October until early May and spend the summers in the Brainerd lakes area of Minnesota. I figure each year it will give us about 300 sunny/party cloudy days with temperatures in the 70’s to low 80’s.
I was in LA a while back it was 80 degrees, went to northern Idaho, close to the Canadian border...it was -40. 120 degree swing in 18 hours!

I’ve seen all the snow I ever want to see!!!

Back