TPC SAWGRASS-Really

Sounds like more fun to just watch on TV.

Depends how windy it is and if they’re doing something silly like punching the course right in front of you

Played it twice in August and the greens fee was 150? This was a while ago though

Yeah that price be wouldn’t a problem for a course I’ve always wanted to play. Might try and find a middle ground on the weather and price.

Depends how windy it is and if they’re doing something silly like punching the course right in front of you

if i pay $150 to play a bucket list course and it's punched or torn up, i will not be happy

I wish all my bucket list courses were in the $150 range

i would rather pay $300 and get it in good shape, than try to save some $ and play it when it's dogsh1t

i would rather pay $300 and get it in good shape, than try to save some $ and play it when it's dogsh1t

Could TPC Sawgrass really ever be "dogshit"?

Could TPC Sawgrass really ever be "dogshit"?

the layout would be the same, but if the fairways are punched or the greens are a mess, i would be disappointed.

the layout would be the same, but if the fairways are punched or the greens are a mess, i would be disappointed.

I get that, I would too, but I don't think I would call Dye's masterpiece dogshit even then lmao

I played there about a week and a half ago...maybe the most enjoyable course I’ve ever played. Cost a fortune though and we viewed it as a bucket list type thing.

Through my mom's work back in the 90's we got to play Sawgrass. I was 14 years old maybe and my dad was like a 2 handicap, lets just say it was cool but not enjoyable. If I had the chance now though? MAN!

I played there about a week and a half ago...maybe the most enjoyable course I’ve ever played. Cost a fortune though and we viewed it as a bucket list type thing.

What were some highlights that you enjoyed?

TPC SAWGRASS-Really

Going to be down in Jacksonville in 2 weeks and sent an email to my club network admin. I can get out less than 2 weeks from the tournament which means stands will more than likely still be up and conditions ideal for my discounted rate of $400.....$500 for a guest fee @ 1130am Wednesday the 27th.

Yes it’s a bucket list course but holy balls Batman. Will more than likely be back down at the end of May or sometime in May at least. Not sure how much the price would change but either way I still get a decent discount for prime season....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7cce3e2ba501d0ad33de80dc26ba2927.jpg

Going to be down in Jacksonville in 2 weeks and sent an email to my club network admin. I can get out less than 2 weeks from the tournament which means stands will more than likely still be up and conditions ideal for my discounted rate of $400.....$500 for a guest fee @ 1130am Wednesday the 27th.

Yes it’s a bucket list course but holy balls Batman. Will more than likely be back down at the end of May or sometime in May at least. Not sure how much the price would change but either way I still get a decent discount for prime season....

Plenty of good courses here !

Amelia Island and st Augustine as well.

Most of living here will only plays Dyes Valley in lieu of Stadium club for the prices.

They increased the price after they did the redesign last year.

However it’s nice to play with a member — rate is better.

Bucket list item I get it, rather spend that kind of coin on Pebble, or someplace nicer.

Bucket list item I get it, rather spend that kind of coin on Pebble, or someplace nicer.

Yea. This trip it just isn’t gonna happen. I’m with ya. It’s awesome and a bucket list but it’s not pebble....hell there’s probably 5-10 other courses I’d rather play that would cost a lot. Oh well maybe next time. Pretty short quick business trip anyways.

I heard an interview with a member there during the week before the players that the $550 rate was actually set in order to decrease the number of rounds played on the course. I guess at $275 (previous price) too many people were playing and it was getting kind of worn, especially with year round play.

Back