Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not just these two.
There are 3 Regional Rivalries too. :D

Haha. yeah just saw the other two.....

Hickerad...if my math is right you got 2 weeks to get this playhouse done

and entry is in! Good luck fellas!

Good luck Boys!

Going to have to get this done after work today. Hopefully I can squeeze it all in.

Going to have to get this done after work today. Hopefully I can squeeze it all in.
might wanna take a long lunch brother this thread is only open till 5pm

might wanna take a long lunch brother this thread is only open till 5pm
Well then looks like I'm going to be relying on the captains picks. I'm not THP'ing and driving unfortunately.

Nice to see our captain isnt above this hahah JK...i am no bob vila but i can fix cars. need anything done ;-)

Nice to see our captain isnt above this hahah JK...i am no bob vila but i can fix cars. need anything done ;-)
Oh a car guy...this could be a big rankings jump for you

Oh a car guy...this could be a big rankings jump for you

add lawnmowers, snowblowers, weed trimmers to that as well .... i dont wanna be shortchanged :)

Where was that when you had the DeanVoy
R.i.p. miss that thing (minus the last 2 years of ownership)

Entry submitted! Unfortunately I could not send a twitter entry as I dont have it, and apparently its blocked at work. Lame.

I know! That might be pushing it. I have been working with captain on the structure and making sure it safe. Design plans are to come. :)

And can i assume the captains picks can only come from the list of people that sign up today right?

Entry is in. Can't wait to find out teams

I heard there may be an open room/basement/floor space at the Mike Dean Hotel...room 441 I believe?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don't think so but MMaynard just put a new floor down on his basement - he probably has room for a renter or two

Good luck guys! Pumped to see Team Ohio take shape

Entry in!

Still time to rearrange ur plans

I wish. Already booked and paid for. I tried all I could. You're gonna have some tough decisions on your hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back