Heading to Caledonia and True Blue!

Clutch42

Happy to be here!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
14.4 usga
I just booked my golf trip to Pawleys Island to play Caledonia and True Blue at the end of March and I''m pumped! I haven't been back since I was a member of Team441 at #TheCup, that was probably the most fun I've ever had playing golf and the courses were outstanding. They guys I play with have heard me talk about the courses so much they wanted to see what all the fuss is about so we're heading down! Can't wait for the drive into Caledonia, I'm sure it will bring back a lot of memories.

Have fun clutch!!

Sounds like a fantastic trip, I’m jealous!

Have fun!

Both great courses, have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great time down there Dale

Have a blast Clutch! That was one hell of a weekend and those courses are still a couple of my favorites to this day.

Have a blast Clutch! That was one hell of a weekend and those courses are still a couple of my favorites to this day.

Same here, it was some great courses with even better people! One of my co-workers was like " I'm tired of hearing about these courses, let's go play'em".

Nice. I really like Caledonia and have good memories at True Blue.

Caledonia is an absolute gem, and True Blue is fun fun fun.

Two of my fav courses. Great facility and director of golf!! Say hello to Bob for me.

Awesome! Enjoy!

Have not been to Caledonia since the late 90's, enjoy

These are on the bucket list after seeing pics from THP Events.

Have a great time!

Uhhhhh......let us know if ya need some alternates lol

Uhhhhh......let us know if ya need some alternates lol

For you.....I'll kick the brother in law out!

I can't wait to see my buddies faces when we make that drive into Caledonia, one of my favorites.

Such an awesome golf location, enjoy!!!

Two of my favorite places on earth. Well, since they are basically next door can I count them as one of my favorite places on earth? Jealous over here and hoping you and your buds have a great time.

JM

That's awesome! Have a time! love those courses. Wish I could play them more being I'm only about an hour from it haha.

Caledonia is one of my all time favorite courses. Have a good time!

Played Caledonia last year on my first MB trip. Maybe the best course I ever played. Going back this summer but Caledonia isn’t on our list.

Back