AcushnetGolf WITB

AcushnetGolf

Semper Fidelas
Reaction score
Handicap
Good enoug
2018 Bag. My favorite club in the bag is the Taylormade Burner 3 hybrid. It is older than me but works like it is brand new.
480cd2630a40a97093200de96178c720.jpg
1db8d244de6efa86936621f1167fa07a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Nice setup, how do you like the PXG?

Nice looking bag.

People complain about the price which was understandable but the club is a beast. I love the sound and feel. 1st day out with it I hit a few over 300. I had a Nike before that which was getting 280 tops.

Had that hybrid, wish I had never gotten rid of it. What a great club.

People complain about the price which was understandable but the club is a beast. I love the sound and feel. 1st day out with it I hit a few over 300. I had a Nike before that which was getting 280 tops.

If you are happy with it, that is all that matters.

Very solid setup. Love the Mizuno irons and wedges.

Very solid setup. Love the Mizuno irons and wedges.
Not sure if I told you but a came across and review you did on a Bridgestone ball. Maybe a BB330 or something. So you are why I found THP.

No Acushnet....do you use a Titleist ball from time to time? Or perhaps have some Foot Joy rain gear?

:alien2:

Not sure if I told you but a came across and review you did on a Bridgestone ball. Maybe a BB330 or something. So you are why I found THP.

Wow. Cool. Glad I could be of assistance. It was probably the B330-RX. Been playing that ball for about 9 years and still have a large stash of them.

Back