Michigan Slice is coming to see some sunshine (FL)

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
I think it's safe to say officially that I will be in the Sunshine State March 25 until April 2nd.

I would LOVE to get a few rounds in with THP'ers!

Where in FL CJ?

I think it's safe to say officially that I will be in the Sunshine State March 25 until April 2nd.

It's a big state, brother. Where do you plan on touching down?

Oops. Should have waited. Some were quicker on the draw. Nice area, Venice.

I may be down there for a wedding at the same time.

Accepting tag-alongs for any duration of the trip? The flight to Tampa can be cheap if done correctly!

Accepting tag-alongs for any duration of the trip? The flight to Tampa can be cheap if done correctly!

It really can. And its about 90 minutes from MS's home base.

I could plan a visit to corporate that week. Get JB and war and ward and others. Could get two four balls if people are up for it

I'll actually be in Clearwater Mar 25 - 27

Is he driving thru Knoxville on his way?

I think we need to tee it up.

I think we need to tee it up.

I agree as well. Didn't think I was coming down for the wedding until today.

Slice want to pick me up on the way.

It would be cool to get a foursome or two together!
Thoughts on date? Location?

Getting exited at the prospects here!

Michigan Slice is coming to see some sunshine (FL)

It depends on how nice a course you want. I mean world woods would be a couple of hours (just noth of Tampa) but is a top track. In Sarasota you have mike deans favorite waterlefe which is solid. Down by you you have Sarasota national which is oddly enough in Venice.

It will greatly depend on how is coming and from where.

It depends on how nice a course you want. I mean world woods would be a couple of hours (just noth of Tampa) but is a top track. In Sarasota you have mike deans favorite waterlefe which is solid. Down by you you have Sarasota national which is oddly enough in Venice.

It will greatly depend on how is coming and from where.

I'm game for whatever works for everyone.
I've played Sarasota National last time I was down and it was nice. Never played Waterlefe (other than on sim)
World Woods sounds amazing at a touch over 2 hr one way might have to be an early round.

Getting exited about this!
Can't wait, warm weather, golf with THP'ers, beach, Palm Trees....

Can't wait! Hopefully timeframe works out for everyone!

nice i will be in Venice April 8- 16th bummer just going to miss ya.

My Dad actually has a place in Nokomis, but people usually only ever hear about Sarasota, and Venice.

And seeing how Venice is like 3 minutes away, I say Venice when actually it's Nokomis...

My Dad actually has a place in Nokomis, but people usually only ever hear about Sarasota, and Venice.

And seeing how Venice is like 3 minutes away, I say Venice when actually it's Nokomis...
My grandparents live in nokomis my aunt in Venice small world

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

CJ, if you're driving down/up 95 through SC, hit me up. We can get in a round, or at least grab breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on the timing. Coming and/or going!

My mom lives in Englewood and every time I'm down there I always make my way to Nokomis Groves for ice cream and orange juice!

Play Waterlefe if you can, its pretty easy and wide open

Play Waterlefe if you can, its pretty easy and wide open

I want to play there!
Probably another try at Sarasota National as well.

And hopefully THP'ers can join me, or I can join them on a course or two!

Back