Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I booked us two tee times. We have 8:32am and 8:40am. If we need more I can get us more. I booked for the regular rate of $25 instead of having to pay golfnow fees so we can all just pay there. There's room for you if you want in

Ill be there, just pm me contact info, since this will be my first outing with you guys. I'll be driving from concord

Ok so I'll start a list for Saturday. Right now there are a ton of tee times available on golf now so the sooner we book the better.

Saturday April 16
Sweetbriar GC in Avon Lake, OH
Tee times around 8:30am

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7
Ryan.Humphris

Maybe
cbaker2882

Updated list.

Where you at cbaker?

Just a reminder Ohioans, your own mikedean441 is a captain in #TheCup and signups are tomorrow.
Winner takes all the gear
3 plus rounds of golf at True Blue and Caledonia
Dinners each night.
Team Golf
Golf bags for everybody
and the Zoo Crew

One of the grand THP Events for 2016.

I see how it is. Us Indianaians, Indians? I'm not sure, aren't good enough to be invited to sign up. It's cool. ?

We'll still invade anyways, we always do.

I see how it is. Us Indianaians, Indians? I'm not sure, aren't good enough to be invited to sign up. It's cool.

Indianons......

I see how it is. Us Indianaians, Indians? I'm not sure, aren't good enough to be invited to sign up. It's cool. 

I hope the Indianansiansians decide to make it too.

I hope the Indianansiansians decide to make it too.
Still working on the dates. But it would be awesome to go back and compete on some pretty special courses to me.

The next decent win I have in DFS golf the money is going to a THP event. Can't think of a better way to splurge money than my first THP event. Trying to wing the hand crafted experience as well because eventually I am going to need to drive a truck full of my mom's things in storage from Texas to Carlsbad and tile my families house in Carlsbad. If the timing works out it is the perfect way to save some money on airfare and hotel since our house is about 1.5 miles from Aviara.

Ok so I'll start a list for Saturday. Right now there are a ton of tee times available on golf now so the sooner we book the better.

Saturday April 16

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7
Ryan.Humphris
cbaker2882

Bump w cbaker added. Still got room for a couple more

I am going to have to pass on the quarry actually. Farther drive then I remembered and I am on a tight schedule in the afternoon. I should be able to get someone to drop my sister at work so I am in for Sweetbriar, will be easier to not worry about getting home late.

Long winded response for saying add me to the yes list on sweetbriar.

We are just paying at the course not through golf now correct?

I am going to have to pass on the quarry actually. Farther drive then I remembered and I am on a tight schedule in the afternoon. I should be able to get someone to drop my sister at work so I am in for Sweetbriar, will be easier to not worry about getting home late.

Long winded response for saying add me to the yes list on sweetbriar.

We are just paying at the course not through golf now correct?

Correct were just paying at the course. It's $25 there or $24.69 on golfnow and someone pays the fees

Saturday April 16

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7
Ryan.Humphris
cbaker2882
ntanygd760

Added Ben. Got room for one more

Looks like we have enough people to have the scores qualify for them to use in our "league" and give to Mikedean441

Yup just send me all the final scores (and keep a legit score for every hole regardless) and ill tally it up when i get back

Yes I will try not to have 10 ESC max holes this time

Need details on this league mike

Man i wish i could come up and play. First nice day of the year and ill be working. WTB winning lotto ticket

To cap off a ridiculous Thurs-Sat of NEO golf I just booked a $15 hotdeal at Fowlers Mill of all places for Friday morning!!

Firestone South - Thurs
Fowlers Mill - Friday
The Quarry - Saturday

The only thing better is if I could have afforded the travel expenses and been on my way to Club Clash! I think this is a good substitute for staying in the area!

Back