Carolinas & VA, MD, DC Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really unfortunate. I will say this. If anyone really wants in on something then they will move mountains if necessary.

Without a doubt THP is peerless as a golf forum, but I prefer playing golf without having to do anything other than swing a club.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I just sent in the payment via PayPal!

Looking forward to getting more involved, for sure.

And we are glad to have you.
Lots of fantastic events in 2016 including this one, and another one called The Cup in your area.
And of course The Grandaddy of em all.

My entry is in. Looking forward to hearing who gets in!

Hope you feel better bro! Rough couple days huh?
Thanks man. You can say that again. But others are going through far worst.

Just excited to get the entry in and see where the chips fall.

Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sadly not going to be able to enter this one. Would have loved the chance to represent the Carolinas but had my interview with a new job today and they told me them at the summer is 110 days of hell and most people work 6-7 days a week and time off is almost nonexistent during the summer. That said I will support everyone from both sides but will be cheering hard for the Carolinas! You got this boys!!

Sadly not going to be able to enter this one. Would have loved the chance to represent the Carolinas but had my interview with a new job today and they told me them at the summer is 110 days of hell and most people work 6-7 days a week and time off is almost nonexistent during the summer. That said I will support everyone from both sides but will be cheering hard for the Carolinas! You got this boys!!

Good luck with the job, it sounds challenging!!

Sorry to hear that T. But hopefully the job is a good opportunity.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm very curious to see how many official entries are in for this event.

I'm very curious to see how many official entries are in for this event.

Less than people think. Odds are still quite good.

I like when things require paying attention to detail it really is a skill. Many people need practice at it IMO

Less than people think. Odds are still quite good.
I like my odds, but there was a ton of chatter leading up to this.

Between waiting for the answers to this (all the regions) and the first part of the Gauntlet, I don't think you could get anymore anticipation than you have currently.

By the way, I love some of the threads that came out today. They were very creative, well done guys!!

All done! Can't wait for the reveal!

I'm all entered. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between waiting for the answers to this (all the regions) and the first part of the Gauntlet, I don't think you could get anymore anticipation than you have currently.

By the way, I love some of the threads that came out today. They were very creative, well done guys!!

I agree, there was a lot of good threads today. I couldn't read all of them at work, but when I get home tonight I hope to be able to check them all out.

Only about an hour and 15 minutes left. If you were waiting to enter, now is the time to get that entry going.

I certainly expected more activity from these two regions....

Agreed disappointing for sure but an hour is still left and the lucky ones who do fill out the team are in for one amazing event and perhaps a trip of a lifetime

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just woke up. I'm working on it as we speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my entry in a little bit earlier. All set to see who gets the call tonight.

Maybe people are confused which thread to talk in =). I know I'm super stoked and ready to go! I'm down 20 pounds, putting stroke and swing is coming along, gamer bag is 99% set for the year leading up to the tourney.

Good luck on the job. Sux you won't be able to be in this.

Maybe people are confused which thread to talk in =). I know I'm super stoked and ready to go! I'm down 20 pounds, putting stroke and swing is coming along, gamer bag is 99% set for the year leading up to the tourney.

I believe they meant number of entries.

I believe they meant number of entries.

I hope more enter! Think sometimes people get nervous about competition and they shouldn't. THP is the best place to come and have fun and compete with friends. Everyone's awesome and nobody cares how you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back