The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbors still have their Christmas lights on. I get that it's a pain to take them down but you don't have to turn them on every night.

My neighbors still have their Christmas lights on. I get that it's a pain to take them down but you don't have to turn them on every night.

Maybe they're just early putting them up this year? Just trying to think positive here

Maybe they're just early putting them up this year? Just trying to think positive here

Either that or they're st. Pattys day lights and they put them up real early this year.

You know it's been a quiet winter on the snowfall front when you look outside and we have gotten maybe...MAYBE 2" of snow this evening...and there are snowmobiles flying up and down the street.

You know it's been a quiet winter on the snowfall front when you look outside and we have gotten maybe...MAYBE 2" of snow this evening...and there are snowmobiles flying up and down the street.

Before War Eagle says it, I have never seen a snowmobile.

Before War Eagle says it, I have never seen a snowmobile.
It's like a motorcycle and a tank had a baby and then pushed it down the stairs and peed on it.

So with my retreating hairline having crested the 37th parallel I made the decision to just bic the whole thing. This is weird.

So with my retreating hairline having crested the 37th parallel I made the decision to just bic the whole thing. This is weird.

Feels great though! Shaved my head from age 14-25. Still buzz it once a year in the summer.

I love the feeling when I just bic my head. Don't forget the sunscreen though. Having a peeling sun burned head is the absolute worst, it looks disgusting and burns like hell in the shower.

I feel like this is the universe balancing itself out for me deciding to let mine grow out.

I feel like this is the universe balancing itself out for me deciding to let mine grow out.

Youre playing X flex, im playing stiff. It's like the golf version of freaky friday.

Lets see it! I do my own on a level one... My wife won't let me bic mine. She's says I already look mean enough :bulgy-eyes:

Bahahahaha

We will see how long it lasts. Going to have to get it trimmed on the sides soon to see if I want to go through with this.

Right? My students are concerned.

I remember when I grew mine back out. It was weird having to go somewhere for a haircut.

Lets see it! I do my own on a level one... My wife won't let me bic mine. She's says I already look mean enough :bulgy-eyes:

YKdMkC8.jpg

Taylor Swift is terrible on so many levels

Ahh little snow so people have forgotten how to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back