Ohio & Michigan Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can officially say no work has been completed yet this morning. Entry is in. Now the waiting begins!

Now I've figured out where all the new threads from peeps were coming from! LOL.

Good luck to everyone!

Well I can officially say no work has been completed yet this morning. Entry is in. Now the waiting begins!

People are working today? Weird. Guess today is the perk to only getting one day off for Christmas haha.

BOOM DONE! That took a little bit of work and creativity! I like it! Let's do this OHIO!

People are working today? Weird. Guess today is the perk to only getting one day off for Christmas haha.

HAHA yeah we are working today....

Just sent in my entry. Good luck to all. Go #TEAMMICHIGAN

All sent in and ready.

Good luck to all entries.
Really hoping to get into my first THP event & represent Michigan with some great teammates.

My entry has been submitted. #GoTeamMichigan.
I am thinking about going to build the playhouse & I am for Team Michigan.
All consuming.
Looking to be one of the Grateful 8!!!

Can't wait to see the teams to start forming!

Bump for the afternoon crowd...

Entry complete! Good luck to everyone who enters.

Cant wait to see how this unfolds. Good luck to all. Going to be an amazing event.

You think you guys are excited? I'm already part of Team Michigan, I'm on a cruise ship about to head out to sea and just bought the WiFi so I can find out who will be joining me! I'll be following along as much as possible.

Nice Jdtox. Enjoy the cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I can't post a comment on YouTube video. Wtf

Good luck everyone!!

Ok I can't post a comment on YouTube video. Wtf
Hey frog .. Assuming u are logged into YouTube.. Try scrolling all the way to the bottom. That is where it is on my phone .. Gotta get some frog involved!!!

Hey frog .. Assuming u are logged into YouTube.. Try scrolling all the way to the bottom. That is where it is on my phone .. Gotta get some frog involved!!!

I am logged in. Says post failed every time I try. I will try from computer at work after lunch. That's the only part I have left to do.

I could really use some good news today, but best of luck to everyone!!!!! This is gonna be great!

I cannot wait for this... I am looking out my office window at the snow and can only imagine how much fun this even is going to be!

Entry checklist complete and submitted. Good luck everyone!

I know Tyler is working until this evening, I hope he can get his entry in.

I know he don't have a ton of time today.

My entry is complete. Yippee fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back