New Cure CX1 Putter

I bet Wardy has one of these in his bag soon.
He saw me make a 50 footer for birdie, another 20 footer for birdie and a crazy 25 footer for par today.

This makes me happy!

I saw a couple of these on eBay, but they had the black head covers in the picture, do all the new CX come with the new red?

I saw a couple of these on eBay, but they had the black head covers in the picture, do all the new CX come with the new red?

I bought mine on NYE directly from PGA SS and mine came with the black HC.

Sure wish these were straight shafted, but I am cool with my Rx2, which clearly looks nothing like a traditional blade.
I really hope these putters catch on with the golfing public - Cure makes some really great putters!

+1 for a straight-shafted version! But this looks very nice! The new Cure putters are much more attractive visually IMO.

He saw me make a 50 footer for birdie, another 20 footer for birdie and a crazy 25 footer for par today.
That's insane. I'm not sure I've knocked off all three of those in one season--let alone one round.

I'd be trying to buy one on my phone as the 25 footer was dropping.

Need to spend some time with the different models to figure out which one I like. I hear there's a place to figure that out near where we'll be in April..

That's insane. I'm not sure I've knocked off all three of those in one season--let alone one round.

I'd be trying to buy one on my phone as the 25 footer was dropping.

Yeah it was pretty crazy. I had it all going today which helped, but when the long one went in, Wardy literally yelled "Are you ****ing serious".

Need to spend some time with the different models to figure out which one I like. I hear there's a place to figure that out near where we'll be in April..

Or a place in NY where they will make an appearance...Did I say that out loud?

I hear that one might be pretty good too

interesting.

I have to admit the chuckle in that thread not being bumped already...haha
Its going to be something awesome.

YES!!!

I was hoping for tha tinfo coming into this thread

Epic tease, ponder around that event just went into overdrive!!!

How awesome is this going to be! Ive been eyeing this putter a lot too, this and the cx2.

Well I guess, I can always use a new subscription in my Subscribed threads section.

Great tease. Great bump Icey.

How awesome is this going to be! Ive been eyeing this putter a lot too, this and the cx2.

And EVERYBODY will be getting one (of their choosing) and putting them in play.

I love the look of the cx2, originally i would say cx1 but i think cx2 would be a sparring partner for the Nead

I love the look of the cx2, originally i would say cx1 but i think cx2 would be a sparring partner for the Nead
Im the same way, I think the cx2 will be a better direct comparison to my scotty squareback so thats the direction I would go.

Wow i havent seen the CX line until now. i could totally game those i just couldnt get over the looks of the RX line.

Ever since I saw these make their THP debut last year, I have wanted to give one a shot, but the stores here don't carry them. Hopefully I will get the chance this year.

The CX1 has made its way into my bag for sure!

The CX1 is by far my favorite Cure putter I've seen. Will definitely try to get into the event.

I think I like this with the darker finish, will (hopefully) have the chance to roll one in NY

Does anyone know if a shafts are interchangeable between the RX3F-2015 and the CX1 or CX2?

I have an additional straight shaft with my RX3F which could be moved over if needed.

Back