:welcome: you might want to check out the Deal of the Day thread too. lol

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP, it's a great place!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Kevin! I spent my first 7 years in Ft. Wayne, but can't remember much about it.

Hopefully you can make a trip over to OH for a few rounds!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! It's amazing how much great information you can find here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wow two other Fort Wayne-ites! Who knew!

Where do you guys usually play? My work brought me to the Fort a few years ago from Cleveland and so far I've tried most of the public courses around town. I'm currently a member of Orchard Ridge but thinking about making a switch over to Coyote Creek this year. I'm also currently in a simulator league at Bobicks South.

Welcome to THP Kevin! I spent my first 7 years in Ft. Wayne, but can't remember much about it.

Hopefully you can make a trip over to OH for a few rounds!

Thanks! I still own a house in Munroe Falls and we come back often to visit friends & family! I hope to attend a few events this year including the OH vs. State up North rivalry, and another in Avon Lake at the end of April. Hopefully I will see you there!

Where do you guys usually play? My work brought me to the Fort a few years ago from Cleveland and so far I've tried most of the public courses around town. I'm currently a member of Orchard Ridge but thinking about making a switch over to Coyote Creek this year. I'm also currently in a simulator league at Bobicks South.

I play wherever anybody wants to play though I haven't played a ton of the courses around here, I'm not a member anywhere. I actually go solo quite a bit because I can't get anyone else to play as much as I like to. I'm on the north side of town though around Cherry Hill.

Back