2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Thats how it's done from list 2 to list 1 in a day

This List is deep! Still some peeps I hope to see throw the name in.

ok who else we adding to this one today??

I don't know, but there isn't near enough signed up yet...

Hmm what do you guys think? over or under 40 for the final total of guys?

under....the list always gets reduced come signup time. We saw it in Aug, had 40+ interested, ended up with 20-24 I think

under....the list always gets reduced come signup time. We saw it in Aug, had 40+ interested, ended up with 20-24 I think

I remember that but I am being optimistic for this one. Remember there is a cookout this year! A good ol BBQ will certainly draw more peps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going with Mike here. I think we'll end up in that 20-24 range

It will be a grea ttime no matter how many we have.....more burgers for me if it ends up that way!

I remember that but I am being optimistic for this one. Remember there is a cookout this year! A good ol BBQ will certainly draw more peps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol we love to eat that is true

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this already. Stumbled upon THP just after this event last year. Curious on peoples thoughts for formats or just have nothing and play for fun as singles and mixing up the groups as much as possible.

Can this event just get here already? Ready to tee it up again with some THPers. That would be awesome if we get a few guys from farther away. Haven had the chance to meet many of the west coast guys, or Florida for that matter.

Looking forward to this already. Stumbled upon THP just after this event last year. Curious on peoples thoughts for formats or just have nothing and play for fun as singles and mixing up the groups as much as possible.

Last year we had nothing as a group but each individual group was free to do their own thing.

Depends on the size of the group and how many last minute changes there are with who's attending and who's not. I usually
dont put much thought into formats or anything like that until a couple days before the gathering because worrying about it now would become a huge waste of time lol hopefully more join the fun and everyone has as much fun as possible

I say it specific 4somes want to do something then so be it..id rather just have fun and not worry about games, side games and all that jazz. We got enough competitive events here to keep us busy

I say it specific 4somes want to do something then so be it..id rather just have fun and not worry about games, side games and all that jazz. We got enough competitive events here to keep us busy

Agreed with this. I'm not attending to play in anything competitive outside my foursome. Just looking to have fun with my boys.

Back