Matt Kuchar - 2019 Sony Open Champion -WITB

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
DRIVER: Bridgestone Tour B JGR (9.5 degrees), with Fujikura ATMOS Black Tour Spec 6S shaft

FAIRWAY WOODS: Titleist TS2 (13.5 degrees) with Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757 X shaft

HYBRIDS: Bridgestone Tour B XD-H (18 degrees), Ping Anser (20 degrees), with Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X shafts

IRONS: Bridgestone J15 CB (5-PW), with True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 S300 shafts

WEDGES: Bridgestone J40 Forged (52 degrees bent to 51), with Aerotech Steelfiber i110X shaft; Cleveland RTX-4 (58 bent to 57, 64 bent to 63 degrees) with KBS Tour 120 S shafts

PUTTER: Bettinardi Kuchar Model 1 Arm Lock

BALL: Bridgestone Tour B X

GRIPS: Iomic X-Grip

Not sure how big of a deal this is or isn’t but it’s interesting for sure. This is from the Fried Egg btw...
108acf6488388d5501d0f305b4866dc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Staff
Not sure how big of a deal this is or isn’t but it’s interesting for sure. This is from the Fried Egg btw...
108acf6488388d5501d0f305b4866dc5.jpg

Just started a thread specifically on that! Pretty interesting for sure!

Just started a thread specifically on that! Pretty interesting for sure!

Whoops my bad. Just got off a plane

• Staff
  • Staff
Interesting wedge / shaft set up. It works for him for sure.

Has a Titleist 3W always been a thing?

Always interesting to see what's in the fairway slot for him.

SHOES: Skechers Go Golf Pro

Thank you for pointing that out. Hey @PKORF. you don't get to talk trash about Sketchers anymore. They've got tour wins now!! :laughing:

DRIVER: Bridgestone Tour B JGR (9.5 degrees), with Fujikura ATMOS Black Tour Spec 6S shaft

FAIRWAY WOODS: Titleist TS2 (13.5 degrees) with Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757 X shaft

HYBRIDS: Bridgestone Tour B XD-H (18 degrees), Ping Anser (20 degrees), with Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X shafts

IRONS: Bridgestone J15 CB (5-PW), with True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 S300 shafts

WEDGES: Bridgestone J40 Forged (52 degrees bent to 51), with Aerotech Steelfiber i110X shaft; Cleveland RTX-4 (58 bent to 57, 64 bent to 63 degrees) with KBS Tour 120 S shafts

PUTTER: Bettinardi Kuchar Model 1 Arm Lock

BALL: Bridgestone Tour B X

GRIPS: Iomic X-Grip

Interesting bag, the gap between fairway wood and putter keeps having more and more variety in it for these players. Used to be set of irons and a couple wedges. Now some of these guys have 4-5 different types of clubs.

Thank you for pointing that out. Hey @PKORF. you don't get to talk trash about Sketchers anymore. They've got tour wins now!! :laughing:

I’d don’t think that’s gonna help...Sketchers are just iron covers for your feet. Haha!

such a mix in that bag. i love it. stiff shaft in driver and irons? #amtoursauce

I’d don’t think that’s gonna help...Sketchers are just iron covers for your feet. Haha!

Now that’s pretty damn funny

he better hurry up and find himself a new 51 degree wedge, those things have to be pretty hard to find at this point!

Not if your Matty Effin Kuchar, one big tip and he's got another.

Too soon?

such a mix in that bag. i love it. stiff shaft in driver and irons? #amtoursauce

I’m a huge fan of his bag - changes the ball to the match the equipment changes as well - hopefully we he him in the winners circle a lot more

Good mix in that bag.

Back