Scotty Cameron Fastback 2 and Squareback 1.5 Putters

I have been rolling a Fastback 2 with the plumbers neck at home on my PuttOut Matt. I am rolling it super well and it just sets up perfectly to my eye. going to take it out for a round this weekend. I will provide more feedback on the Fastback after.

We continue to be inundated with rain, but I rolled the Fastback 2 out on a real green for 30 minutes this morning before the next waive of water hit. It looks so square to my eye with the plumbers neck. It makes me feel like I am going to be setting up on my intended line. Really excited to get it out on a course tomorrow.

I am absolutely smitten with this putter. I just played 2 18 holes rounds over the weekend. We drove from Northern to Southern Utah for the holiday weekend and I booked two tee times. We showed up at the course yesterday, only to find out that they had just punched the greens. I was SOOOO frustrated, because there was no other option for play, given the holiday. All of the courses were fully booked. So, yesterday was kind of a throw away in terms of putting, but today, on a course with quick greens that have a lot of break and playing in 20 plus mph winds, the putter was awesome. 32 putts, hitting 11 GIR. As I mentioned in the prior post, the putter sets up extremely well for my eye. It feels great and it felt like I was hitting my lines all day. It almost seems like a really good compromise between a blade putter and a mallet. This one has a solid place in my bag for the foreseeable future.

The Fastback 2 for me has been outstanding. Pained me to do it, simply because I didn't want to part with it, but I sent the head in for some Custom Shop treatment. Been 3 weeks now so not sure how long it takes them but hoping to have it back by the end of June at the latest. Just wanted to have the head black instead of silver. I got blinded in the sun the last time I played it so that pretty much made up my mind to send it in.

I have been averaging 1.67 putts per hole since I put the Fastback 2 in the bag. I love the feel, as well as the looks. It is beginning to grow some serious roots in the bag.

Hey gents, I just ordered a Squareback 1.5 today after being fit at Club Champion. How is everyone liking their Squareback 1.5?

Purchased a fastback 2 Plumbers Neck today after a sort of fitting, I have never used a PN putter before but it was hands down the best and apparrently I need a slight toe hang. What the heck give it a go

1st round was not the best, with the PN I tended to pull most all putts. Most were very close and with some adjustment it could work out well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back