Nice 441

Forgot to post my recent acquisition. Got it for a steal
b925f66587841122885c9fec0503383c.jpg

That was a steal. I remember you telling me about it the day you got it.

I like the ecco drives also. I have the one with the canvas type band. bought 2 years ago. My daily watch. I also have 2 nice bulovas for special occasions and a truglo trititium.

I've never owned a "jewelry" watch. Over the last 30 odd years, nothing but Casio. I never take them off, so they have to be mostly maintenance free. My first one I finally retired after the second band disintegrated. It had several parallel scratches on the face from dragging on the bottom of the river when I was upside down in my kayak - that one wasn't even a G-Shock. Then I had a G-Shock that I wore scuba diving for years. Lost it to a degraded band that got brittle and broke - the watch disappeared into about 2000 feet of ocean off the Little Cayman coast.

Now I wear a Casio G-Shock Atomic Tough Solar. Solar rechargeable battery, sets itself each night by radio to the atomic clock in Boulder CO. It has all of the world time zones preprogrammed so traveling is easy. I've been wearing it for more than 10 years, never had to set it, never had to change the battery, and even the bands are better than they used to be so I haven't had to change that either.

This is everything I ask of a watch - it keeps perfect time and requires nothing from me. The most I've ever spent on a watch is this one, at $126.

I just ordered an Orient Sun and Moon from Longislandwatch. I've been eying an Orient for a long time and I'm exited.

46f11b699471a5793d665a7faa07af46.jpg

Its here and I really like it, I wanted something a bit more contemporary and it delivers. I've heard that Orient's punch above their weight and that seems true so far. This will most likely not be my only Orient, I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh I've found my brotherwood. Watch loving golfers. Here are my favorites from my collection right now.

fBTUqkm.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/yKDIa

Got this from my wife when we got married (well, she got a ring...). Had an intention of not wearing it and keeping it pristine but just couldn't resist. Absolutely love it.

a77dc6698fa86012caedd804efe5b643.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gift from the bride.
5fa30bdfed2b99be27ddd9cb72972e42.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I want an Omega so bad. Maybe a Geneva or something that can be had for less than a grand.

Back