DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured that much. Hope we see some of the huge Tx contingent though. Tx to AZ flights are crazy cheap.
Got my entry in. Hope it works out.

Joining us?
Valentine's Day and wife leaving out of town on Monday...I better pass.

That said, count me in for next weekend where ever you guys play. Supposed to be another amazing weekend weatherwise!

I played at meadow last weekend...fairways are bone dry and the ball rolls forever. Greens were slow, but rolled well. Hit em straight gentlemen.

Will shorts be okay ?

09dccd13e8675e5529954e3cb64b4a2f.jpg

Another great one for the books with mpete & #cookie.
Sucks I could pull out the head up with my buddy. Gonna have to play match play next time out.

I'll get this one started early.... Any plans for the upcoming weekend, specifically Saturday morning? Another 70+ degree weekend on tap, so the good tee times will go fast.

I'll get this one started early.... Any plans for the upcoming weekend, specifically Saturday morning? Another 70+ degree weekend on tap, so the good tee times will go fast.

I'll be at the #THPKickoffClassic event in Alabama, might be up for a round the following weekend though.

Any thoughts on where to play?

Fixed it. Hehe

Competition to get in will be fierce! I'm betting LOTS of names get thrown into the hat.

And I have a feeling those entries come from ALL over the country, which is fantastic and the way it should be. Definitely hope to see the locals excited for the opportunity to participate in an event in their own backyard. UST entries haven't exactly knocked it out of the park....but I digress.

And I have a feeling those entries come from ALL over the country, which is fantastic and the way it should be. Definitely hope to see the locals excited for the opportunity to participate in an event in their own backyard. UST entries haven't exactly knocked it out of the park....but I digress.

To be fair, if it was just TX, Im not sure we would fill it...:alien:
Based on UST and it being free.

To be fair, if it was just TX, Im not sure we would fill it...:alien:
Based on UST and it being free.

Concur 100%. Very unfortunate as I always thought we (Texas) were bigger than that. Apparently it's just a few of us that really run our mouths and are quite damn vocal. Taylor will be back soon though....that counts for something (even though he is a lefty).

Concur 100%. Very unfortunate as I always thought we (Texas) were bigger than that. Apparently it's just a few of us that really run our mouths and are quite damn vocal. Taylor will be back soon though....that counts for something (even though he is a lefty).

Plus TH is a needle mover, people will come out of the wood work.

Plus TH is a needle mover, people will come out of the wood work.

That's true....that Joker smile moves my needle.

.....I didn't intend for that to sound as bad as it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back