what is the most frustrating aspect of golf

For me it's punch shots. If I didn't hit driver I could never keep anything low under branches.

When you think you have a piece figured out and then another piece you thought was good fails you.

This is a great answer. When the driver is on, the putting is off...when the short game is dialed in, the ball striking is off, and so on and so on.

Gotta go with consistency. Play great one day and can barely hit the ball the next.

Slow Play really grinds my gears more than anything else.

On the bright side, I was at my course to play today and they are pushing a new no slow play policy quite hard. All carts are marked with signs warning of slow play and we were all given a card to mark when we finished the previous hole and what amount of time we were expected to complete that hole in. Play was still below my preferred pace, but I saw a noticeable difference on a busy holiday.

When I try to hit good shots, and end up hitting really bad shots. And then i do that repeatedly for 18 holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it is how hard it is to be consistent, either doing all facets of he game during a single round or being able to play competently for more than one round.

Driving for me for sure. I can have 4-5 amazing hole sand then boom it's slices next 6 holes.

People, and I include myself in it too. We have a tendency to judge or criticize peoples ability on clubs, clothes, and appearance rather than just simply allowing a golfer to pursue his or her passion with what they like or feel is their best choice based on their own personal results and expectations. Lots of armcahir caddies and equipment geniuses.

Putting!

Simply require people to take a course and lessons. When they pass the course, they get a card that they can present to play.

That would be so...European...

Back