First Club Champion Fitting next week... Any Advice??

coachnd

Reaction score
Handicap
First Club Champion Fitting next week... Any Advice? I had a fitting at a big box store about 6-7 years ago....

Have fun.

First Club Champion Fitting next week... Any Advice? I had a fitting at a big box store about 6-7 years ago....
Are you doing a full bag fitting?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I posted a review recently. My biggest issue was on back end with getting clubs ordered and paid for, using their financing, etc. due to a staffing issue

Fitting was excellent and very insightful. Good luck, report back on results. I didn't do a great job of photos but at the end my guy said I could take photos of whatever I wanted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have been super curious about this process. Right now SCGA offers 50% off and I've almost jumped. My apprehension is that I feel like I need to fix some swing issues and progress a little more before I can justify the fitting.

Yes, J... Full bag

it's exhausting. i would say to be honest. if they hand you something and you don't like it early on, hand it back and move on. no reason to waste good swings/energy on something you won't want to game. that's my $0.02.

it's exhausting. i would say to be honest. if they hand you something and you don't like it early on, hand it back and move on. no reason to waste good swings/energy on something you won't want to game. that's my $0.02.

That is good advice!! Thanks

I have been super curious about this process. Right now SCGA offers 50% off and I've almost jumped. My apprehension is that I feel like I need to fix some swing issues and progress a little more before I can justify the fitting.
Fwiw my fitter said he likes to see players playing at all levels within their game. The base line of your swing will be there, mechanical things might be off a little but in general the base of your swing should be fine at all times. I don't think I butchered his thinking. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1. Have Fun
2. Keep an open mind
3. Hit what you want/like

Someone else mentioned it, don't waste good swings on something you don't like.

Ask to split it up between 2 days. Way too many swings in one day. My biggest regret when I did my CC fitting a few years ago.

Advice: Long game and putting Day one. Irons and wedges and maybe ball if that’s of importance day 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back