2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

Wish it was August already. Need some fun competitive team golf with THPers in my life.

Wish it was August already. Need some fun competitive team golf with THPers in my life.

Pfffttt....see you on Sunday playa!!!

Not going to help.

Uh oh...someone is getting a practice round at La Purisima on the 22nd. Its Pingstew's birthday and we are taking a Friday foursome to better get the lay of the land!

Oh and next time you come to my course an invite would be nice. :act-up:

Looking forward to meeting you fellas! My hcp is still around 21 but hoping to bring it down some. Swing seems to be coming around a little more consistent lately.

On a different note, I found Nike Dri Fit Victory Polors in the agreed upon colors for the NorCal crew. At the very least I'll be looking fresh for this outing, haha!

Shh, don't tip our hand bro! :)

You should think about how your color scheme may affect play. Potentially playing against a bunch of guys who look like BestBuy employees might alter my game adversely :)

You should think about how your color scheme may affect play. Potentially playing against a bunch of guys who look like BestBuy employees might alter my game adversely :)

That is the plan....

What about Target employees?

As far as the Norcal uniforms go, im just going to wear a thong, orange of course. I also volunteer to captain the south team even though i'll be playing for norcal . I'll make sure all the matchups are squared away.

As far as the Norcal uniforms go, im just going to wear a thong, orange of course. I also volunteer to captain the south team even though i'll be playing for norcal . I'll make sure all the matchups are squared away.

Having never met you, I can't attest to your dedication to the outfit. Not sure everyone at the course would appreciate your "fashion sense". However, if matched against you in the singles match, I will concede every hole you maintain that attire during the match. I can only assume there will be a Giants logo somewhere.

Going with extra medium in EVERYTHING, haha!

Make sure you leave the banana hammock at home man!

Haha... yeah please leave the g at home.

This is gonna be a blast. But please don't be too upset when the trophy ends up down south.

Hey Team SoCal, I don't know what kind of hats you guys wear but I was thinking of getting matching ones for all of us. Of course it's on me (free to you). Though it won't be anything special. Probably plain white caps with a SoCal logo.

Last edited:
That would be awesome Wonton! I'll wear any type of hat I'm not picky.

Sounds great Won! Like Schanker, any type of hat will work for me.

Last edited:
Haha... yeah please leave the g at home.

This is gonna be a blast. But please don't be too upset when the trophy ends up down south.

im wearing it right now, looks real good. Gonna stop manscaping for a while to really pull this off.

im wearing it right now, looks real good. Gonna stop manscaping for a while to really pull this off.

Hahaha! MY EYES!!!!!

You just need to be wearing that when the cart girl from Poppy Hills comes rolling through.

Hey Team SoCal, I don't know what kind of hats you guys wear but I was thinking of getting matching ones for all of us. Of course it's on me (free to you). Though it won't be anything special. Probably plain white caps with a SoCal logo.

Maybe post a pic of what you're thinking. Also I got no problem with reimbursing whatever costs come up.

Speaking of pliny... anyone from around the Santa Rosa area? I'm going up there in a couple months for an in-law visit. Thinking about dragging my clubs up with me.

Last edited:
Will do. Thanks.

If you stop manscaping then you'll have to braid....

Kev,
Not worried in the least about the trophy heading South again, not happening. ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back