• Stuck

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you had to fit into one of these boxes, which would it be.
Take the poll above.

Traditional - Longer sleeves, Classic Brands, Traditional Colors
Bold - Loud, Bright and Flashy
Lazy - Untucked, Wrinkled
Stuck - Cotton

Think I would throw myself into the bold category. Bold = White pants in Myrtle. :bulgy-eyes:

I'd say I'm a mix between traditional and bold, more of the "traditional" of the modern day. But for the purpose of this poll, id lean more towards traditional.

I was actually happy with the surprise Gmac camo polo from Short Par 4 this month, so I guess I have to go with Bold here. I'd normally consider myself an all styles type. I usually know when to dress traditionally and when I can get away with blaze orange pants.

Color me traditional.

Mostly traditional but occasional shirt could be bold

Umm bold I guess? Though not loud and flashy, mostly just due to fit and brands.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would think I am more bold than anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted traditional, but I probably fall in between option 1 and 2 because of some of the shirt colors I have. I keep it traditional with my shorts and pants though. Khaki, black and grey are my staple colors.

I say bold. I stick to the major brands, but I prefer to wear bright colors and patterns - especially on top. Slacks are usually a solid color

I voted traditional. It is hard to be 63 and pull off "bold"!

I went with traditional, but that's probably not accurate. Aside from shoes and my THP 1/4 zip -- which I love and wear too much already -- I don't have any "golf" apparel. I wear fairly standard outdoor brands. If you had put REI as an option, I would have chosen that.

In reality I'm somewhere between traditional and bold, but I picked bold because I tend towards the more athletic brands, slimmer fits, and brighter colors.

Traditional, bold, boring, with a hint of crazy.

I think I'm a mix of traditional with a hint of bold

​I think I fall in between traditional and bold.

Traditional for me.

I believe I would fall into the traditional hack golfer. Pretty tame on the colors and styles.

i would say traditional. with an unlimited budget i would be more preppy and tailored, pretty much a walking vineyard vines advertisement.

Traditional. If it wasn't for THP I would still be wearing slacks year around.

I went with Lazy ahaha. Cause I'm not sure where I belong really

I went with bold, although I'm probably more bold with a touch of lazy. Mostly because my shirts constantly come untucked. I also don't do shades of brown, including and especially khakis. I loathe khakis. lol. Usually colors or black is what I go with, sometimes together. Love the murdered out look with a colored belt. Gonna have to find me one in THP green.

Definitely, traditional but like to sprinkle some bright colors in along with the more conservative colors!

I'm probably on the bold side of traditional. I'm definitely not a LoudMouth Apparel type, but, I do like a little color.

Traditional.

No high tops and joggers
I despise the loud and crazy designs. Call it boring but I'd take a solid color polo with regular length sleeves over the new Nike lines or anything Puma has put out. Just my opinion.

Back