Free Taylormade M2 6 Iron

Agreed, problem was (I think) the tees (those rubber things) they had were a tad bit short. I didn't feel like going all the way back to the car to get my set. Too me it seemed about 1/4" short or so. equator of ball was just below the top of the face. I normally have it a bit higher than that.

Also, they were using Range Balls for the session. They were brand new straight out of the bags, but range balls none the less.

But overall, I'll take it at my age (55).
Yeah too low on the face will spin. Good numbers for anyone. Need to find a place like that near me would love to jump on a trackman for 15 or 30 minutes just to get accurate baselines. Some of the simulators make me think they are nowhere near accurate enough.

Just was on Ebay and saw that there are apparently a lot of people who got these that are trying to sell them, sad. That said these do still interest me.

Just was on Ebay and saw that there are apparently a lot of people who got these that are trying to sell them, sad. That said these do still interest me.

Seems to always happen.

I signed up, crossing my fingers, I am in the market for new Irons and am really interested in these. Not really sure how they can be super high and super long but wanna try it.

Back