NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any team need a bandwagon fan? My team looks like the poo and it's making me moderately upset.

Does any team need a bandwagon fan? My team looks like the poo and it's making me moderately upset.

Sharks will take you on. Keep it in Cali. Don't jump to the Caps.

Happy now Beef....This sucks

how many weeks have you had a pittsburgh avi now? I bet 90% of THP think you are a pens fan :alien:

I have lost count... More weeks of this to come

Yup stick a fork in the Ducks they are FOWL!

When they get bounced I'll be rooting most likely for a Western Conference team that is neither the Sharts or Kings

how many weeks have you had a pittsburgh avi now? I bet 90% of THP think you are a pens fan :alien:

I have lost count... More weeks of this to come

Eaglesvsfalcons commented this weekend that Crest comments all the time in the NHL thread, and he's a Penguins fan.

I enjoyed that

Eaglesvsfalcons commented this weekend that Crest comments all the time in the NHL thread, and he's a Penguins fan.

I enjoyed that
Ugh that is disappointing, did even read my posts?

I don't think he spends much time in here, just sees your AVI everywhere else.

does anyone really read your posts Jesse? we all know it'll be to gloat about how good Crosby is.

does anyone really read your posts Jesse? we all know it'll be to gloat about how good Crosby is.

Penguin fans are all the same aren't they.

You can jump on the Stars bandwagon like me! I have now officially watched 2 games this year

join me on the Preds bandwagon :alien:

I don't think he spends much time in here, just sees your AVI everywhere else.

I am everywhere...

I know what you 2 are doing just trying to get a rise out of me haha wont happen!

I enjoyed that

Hahahaha. That makes my morning.

Crest looking awful buddy. I like it. Go Pens.

I like cats, I want a Preds-Panthers final.

I think it would be refreshing
Haha refreshing is one way to put it. I hope you didn't put copious amounts of money on this outcome...

Haha refreshing is one way to put it. I hope you didn't put copious amounts of money on this outcome...

nope, not a cent, I'm watching froma far this year. everything is going according to plan thus far, even the flyers are on track, one more loss, then a nice win in 7

nope, not a cent, I'm watching froma far this year. everything is going according to plan thus far, even the flyers are on track, one more loss, then a nice win in 7

Haha ok dude, you are watching from afar and without your glasses...

I think I'm rooting for Panthers. Would like to see Lugongo (Cherry-ism) get a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back