Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new driver badly.

Still.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A new hybrid....and the new cobra baffler

Pondering a putter fitting with SAM machine

Heavenwood. Never even considered one and thought it was something I wouldn't care for. Hit mshepard's today and now I need one. It was like my 3 hybrid but higher and dead straight every time. Is the previous v series version as awesome as the GBB? The GBB version is a little pricy for a club that I don't need that distance often.

Heavenwood. Never even considered one and thought it was something I wouldn't care for. Hit mshepard's today and now I need one. It was like my 3 hybrid but higher and dead straight every time. Is the previous v series version as awesome as the GBB? The GBB version is a little pricy for a club that I don't need that distance often.
It's such a fantastic club. Quiet versatile too.

I need to rethink my 4 iron up, can't seem to dial it in straight pondering everything from heaven wood, 4i, to 4h, to 7 wood, and a new 3 wood and 5 wood and hopefully winning a driver at club clash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's such a fantastic club. Quiet versatile too.
I've never been great at hitting fairway woods which is why I have never given it a second look. I'm gonna have to try it on the course sometime and see where it would fit in my bag yardage wise.

I've never been great at hitting fairway woods which is why I have never given it a second look. I'm gonna have to try it on the course sometime and see where it would fit in my bag yardage wise.
First fairway wood I can hit consistently good off the deck.

If its an consolation im awful off the deck but way less awful thanks to this club

First fairway wood I can hit consistently good off the deck.

If its an consolation im awful off the deck but way less awful thanks to this club
I have always been terrible at it until I got my xr16 pro 3. For some reason I've been hitting it better than any club in my bag lately and even using it instead of driver. The GBB heavewood was on a different level though. I'm guessimg it serves in place of a 5 wood or 3 hybrid/iron depending on the person?

I put a bid on a F6 driver, I hope it holds, I really want that thing

I put a bid on a F6 driver, I hope it holds, I really want that thing

All the new Cobra gear is fantastic. Solid ponder/hopeful purchase.

I'm kinda low on cash right now, but I really would like to try out the Miura K-Grind wedge. A set of those would be beautiful.

Just grabbed one of these off of Budget Golf

Callaway-Aqua-Dry-Stand-Bag-6-500x500.jpg

Hoping it will be here in time for Club Clash. Will almost certainly bring it with me if so.

It is an obnoxiously good deal eh?

It is an obnoxiously good deal eh?

No joke. Payed $5 extra for early delivery. Money well spent if it's here before club clash.

I want to know what kind of American you have to be to ponder this:

127010.jpg

At least it'd be easy to pick out on the baggage carousel?

I have that travel bag.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'd put this in it.

hot_z_usa_flag_cart_golf_bag.jpg

#WPF is some Miura wedges. Really want to test some out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back