Any horse owners of riders?!!

Fingerz

Reaction score
Handicap
Snow!
While I am an avid golfer I also enjoy my horses. I own two and ride western. I keep them stabled about 5 miles from my home. The first is a 7 year old Sorrel quarter house (Beckham) and the other is an 11 year old Tennessee walker (Midnight Jinx) that's all black. The Sorrel has an all blonde mane and tail and reminds me of David Beckham, hence the name. When I'm not golfing I'm usually riding on the trails. I was just wondering if anyone else owned or rode? If so, what type of horse and what style of riding?

I don't ride anything that has its own brain.

While I am an avid golfer I also enjoy my horses. I own two and ride western. I keep them stabled about 5 miles from my home. The first is a 7 year old Sorrel quarter house (Beckham) and the other is an 11 year old Tennessee walker (Midnight Jinx) that's all black. The Sorrel has an all blonde mane and tail and reminds me of David Beckham, hence the name. When I'm not golfing I'm usually riding on the trails. I was just wondering if anyone else owned or rode? If so, what type of horse and what style of riding?

My 2 oldest girls ride (10 and 8). They too are Western and ride about 10 minutes from our house at a ranch that Punk Carter owns and lives at. He's in a few hall of fames for cutting horses and training. His daughter gives them lessons and they just use horses from his ranch to ride on.

Mom bred and rode Hanoverians ( Dressage ) while my sister rode a foundation quarter horse in barrels.

I've cleaned my fair share of stalls. We built a farm in 96'

I hate horses.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back