What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moist brisket, German sausage, pulled pork, coleslaw and jalapeño bacon Mac n cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftover OTB.

Anthony's coal fired pizza. We're going with philly cheesesteak tonight

Grilled chicken salad

We had Filet Minion, roasted Brussels sprouts and garlic mashed potatoes. Happy wife, happy life!

Chicken carbonara for V day dinner. Was amazing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm having a recruiting dinner tonight so that means steakhouse and the only decision is what cut I'm in the mood for tonight.

something called confetti mac. basically noodles, veggies and a whole lot of cheese.

Flank steak fajitas in the Crock Pot

1ed9d20dac0a3c549e4a0c0ff9983ea9.jpg

Spaghetti and some garlic toast.

JM

Burritos.

baked chicken breast and some baby red potatoes with olive oil and garlic

Did our Valentines dinner at home tonight since I was at work yesterday, Lamb Chops, Brussels, and Mashed Potatoes. So good

6f068527df79abb22522217a5c936481.jpg

Did our Valentines dinner at home tonight since I was at work yesterday, Lamb Chops, Brussels, and Mashed Potatoes. So good

6f068527df79abb22522217a5c936481.jpg

I had the same yesterday except it was a filet instead of lamb

Two spicey sausage sandwiches with mustard and cheese along with a handful of Ruffles. Quick and easy.

My audit team wanted Mexican, so we ended up at a place called Salsa just south of Poughkeepsie. I had a chicken burrito, it was decent.

Tonight was a lean steak and salad with vinegar and oil for dressing. trying to eat healthier lately.

Leftover flank steak.

Spaghetti w/ garlic toast

I had black truffle cream cheese mashed potatoes for dinner.

Then a chocolate peanut butter shake.

Wisdom teeth out has its merits.

Oh my god
Truffle oil makes everything better. Fact.

Doc is taking care of me, even pretending to be sympathetic. Which is big since a tooth or two out compared to delivering a human being isn't in the same league, but hey, she's trying!

Last edited:
Pork tenderloin, pea's and green beans.

Chipotle Sofritas bowl.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back