2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

If you want to be in the Grandaddy....I would listen to the next THP Radio Show.
It just might have some information you will need.

So much THP goodness today. You guys are putting in some serious work!!!

If you want to be in the Grandaddy....I would listen to the next THP Radio Show.
It just might have some information you will need.

That will be easy ... I am a big fan of THP Radio!!!

Loving the THP radio so im into listening to another great episode for details.

Things are getting more juiced everyday. Thanks for the tip!!

I strongly recommend anybody interested in this, listen to the latest THP Radio show.

Good to hear Harry's not so glowing endorsement of the ZooCrew's putting skills!

I will sure be listening tonight.

Strongly interested is selling it short for me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It twill be done!

Would have listened intently anyways of course, but now will absolutely hang on every word.

Twas a great episode. Loved the genuine conversation and the meaningful Q&A. Oh and I want a chance at DnevsCG to see if he'll sink that said 10 footer against me at the Grandaddy!

Lol @ Harry saying he's not a good golfer. Maybe if par every single hole sucks then I'll buy it. That dude is a par machine and makes Zero mistakes. His match vs Dan is going to be fantastic to follow

Lol @ Harry saying he's not a good golfer. Maybe if par every single hole sucks then I'll buy it. That dude is a par machine and makes Zero mistakes. His match vs Dan is going to be fantastic to follow
Greatest putter I have ever played a round with.

Nope, its not.

And if he EVER offers to go good good with you, take it.

Him and DNevs were the toughest pairing I've ever played against and that's no slight to anyone I've played. They just don't make mistakes. I'm thrilled Rallo and I were able to take a half point from them

Harry seems like a great guy to grab a beer with. I bet he has stories for days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was kind of him to volunteer his time to do the THP Radio broadcast. Never met him but he seems like a nice man!

Is this available for Android?

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thabks!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

This one is constantly on the brain. Playing for my brother Canadan would make it even sweeter.

Harry says zew crew are not good putters lol. EVERY ONE of them can putt. From Rhi dropping bombs to dnevs and his aim point, and jrods imitation of dnevs they all make putts

What makes Harry's game so good is the fact he only plays for business. It's rare he gets out for one of the early morning rounds with some of the Zoocrew. He is fun to play with. I've heard from others that Dnevs is not that good of a putter. So if that is Harry's go to, I like our chances.

Back