PUMA Play Loose Collection

I like the relaxed/Casual look. I'm a fan of untucked shirts mostly to hide my Fat!

You’ve seen me, right? And you like the untucked look?? All 150# of you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the first shirt and some other pieces in the collection. The button down is fine but doesn't really ever look good on the course.

YOu are fine, its not like he is going to chase you, has to save his energy for the 100 meter dash vs Rambler

It’s 200 meters not like anyone is keeping track. And I will have more than enough energy to make sure Dean gets what is coming to him this time.

Went ahead and ordered something from this line. The style kinda works down here

Does anyone know if the fit is performance or tailored?

stand bag is AWESOME.

Very expensive, though.

Yeah, I saw it on the email then once I clicked and saw the price I quickly closed it. Cool bag, but not $650 or so after tax cool.

Yeah, I saw it on the email then once I clicked and saw the price I quickly closed it. Cool bag, but not $650 or so after tax cool.

You are on team full swagger if you're dropping that with a shrug haha

I love that bag. It's even got my first initial on it!

Why oh why is it so expensive??? I'll snag for half on ebay next year.

Headcover, a hat, the print button up and a breezer button up were just ordered.

The bag looks cool, but too much money for my blood.

I support the look, especially since I play most rounds un-tucked.

Can't beat comfort. Wonder if I can tell a private club that Rickie played a PGA Tour event un-tucked so I can as well. haha

8a6c538f9be7b617474224e87d1b7bf5.jpg

6652dc3e16fef7d892a53403b1c197e7.jpg

Headcover, a hat, the print button up and a breezer button up were just ordered.

The bag looks cool, but too much money for my blood.

I really like the button up. Not too long even for me, so I can wear untucked. And it does feel really cool which is great in our temps.

I'm gonna snag the button up for my birthday. I love my Aloha button up from last year and I wear it all the time, but not for golf. I just feel too casual playing golf with an untucked shirt. When playing sports you always tuck your shirt/jersey in so it feels weird not to.

Fowler in the untucked short today. Shocked the tour allowed it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I really like this collection. Several things I really would like to get.

I think Fowler wore the 2nd shirt this week. It works for me with shorts, as shown in the picture in the first post but I didn’t like the look at all with slacks. Casual with shorts seems fun, untucked with slacks looked sloppy to me.

I’m going to order some of this soon. I need more fun shirts. Anything that brings me closer to Pacho’s attire from Narcos is what I want this year.

I’m going to order some of this soon. I need more fun shirts. Anything that brings me closer to Pacho’s attire from Narcos is what I want this year.

See my post(s) in the apparel pondering thread. Oh and Budget Golf has got what you need...

See my post(s) in the apparel pondering thread. Oh and Budget Golf has got what you need...

I created a budget golf cart last night and then had to sleep on it. Impulse buys were WAY up last year so I instituted a 24 hour waiting period to see if it helps.

I gotta check the other thread shortly.

My headcover is supposed to arrive on Monday!

Back