PUMA Play Loose Collection

So I got two breezer shirts. One was the heatherish blue and the other the pattern one. They are different materials. The heather one is super stretchy while the printed pattern is almost like a Hawaiian shirt that is shorter.

The patch cap seems nice.

I'm impressed with the clothes. Will have to take a look at some pants.

So I got two breezer shirts. One was the heatherish blue and the other the pattern one. They are different materials. The heather one is super stretchy while the printed pattern is almost like a Hawaiian shirt that is shorter.

The patch cap seems nice.

I'm impressed with the clothes. Will have to take a look at some pants.

Pics?

9% elastane will do that in the breezer - most of the stuff is around 5%

Should have some of my stuff show up today

I ordered the On Shore hoodie, pretty pumped.

Pics?

9% elastane will do that in the breezer - most of the stuff is around 5%

Should have some of my stuff show up today

Will take some when I get home today.

Ditto hoping mine arrives today

I like that they went with the brown tones in a few of the styles

I'm just not traditionally a guy that buys brown clothes. But, I am a Browns fan now, sooooooo.....times change. LOL

I said I would take some photos of everything when I got home. Below are the pretty poor photos I took.

Headcover I got #40.

Hat is nice. Shirts I mentioned my thoughts in a previous post.

dfcb1a328c70af03780b43b509bf6ea1.jpg
5bc6ae24e26f19380e8b1782dbd552f7.jpg
45db4ab5c6c0e73251c847a844ad96ba.jpg
ff07f024bcdf40ea660c6b1979bd877e.jpg

are those going to be golf shirts? Tucked or nah?
Golf shirts are definitely a possibility.

Untucked vs tucked for me leans tucked for the heather blue since the tails are bit long for my height (5' 7") and untucked for the pattern blue.

Golf shirts are definitely a possibility.

Untucked vs tucked for me leans tucked for the heather blue since the tails are bit long for my height (5' 7") and untucked for the pattern blue.

I can dig it. Will be interesting to see whether you end up with a preference.

I can dig it. Will be interesting to see whether you end up with a preference.
Decent chance you may see me wearing one of these shirts at the Morgan Cup

Giles, would you say the print shirt is a performance fit or tailored fit?

I’m the same height but I have the muffin top

Medium fits me pretty well. Actually wearing it to services right now. I believe it said performance fit but I would say it fits more slim than the other breezer shirt. Kinda the best way to describe it is it fits like schmedium.

I've gained about 15 lbs (not muscle) since we met; medium fits me fine, but I want to see how it does swinging a club. May have been just a little tight around the shoulders. I will wear it to golf (at some point) untucked and let you know.

There's definitely room in this thing, but the breezer version is definitely bigger.

Interesting in most of the stock photos I saw the breezer seemed to be more tailored

I've gained about 15 lbs (not muscle) since we met; medium fits me fine, but I want to see how it does swinging a club. May have been just a little tight around the shoulders. I will wear it to golf (at some point) untucked and let you know.

Lol well mine will be here tomorrow or early next week - i will be sure to share the stuffed sausage pic buddy

I'm sorry Alex, this made me laugh though.

Interesting in most of the stock photos I saw the breezer seemed to be more tailored

Lol well mine will be here tomorrow or early next week - i will be sure to share the stuffed sausage pic buddy

Haha, hey, if it helps its why I didn't order one of the shirts, wanted to see from someone how they fit first, had a hunch I'd need to size up though.

PUMA Play Loose Collection

Haha, hey, if it helps its why I didn't order one of the shirts, wanted to see from someone how they fit first, had a hunch I'd need to size up though.

I’ve been into a solid lifting routine for the past 8 weeks - cardio was slipping through that should improve as the wife and I signed up for some boxing training and I also switch more into the cardio flexibility fitness prep

Should be good to go by March (at least in my mind)

Last edited:
I’ve been into a solid lifting routine for the past 8 weeks - cardio was slipping through that should improve as the wife and I signed up for some boxing training and I also switch more into the cardio flexibility fitness prep

Should be good to go by March (at least on my mind)

I'm supporting you and your mind. You can do it.

Yeah I would say the breezer is more a medium large and the print a schmedium.

Back