PUMA Play Loose Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today PUMA Golf introduced its ‘Play Loose’ Collection, a head-to-toe assortment of apparel, footwear and accessories inspired by the relaxed vibes of surf culture, designed to bring an element of fun to the golf course that is sure to resonate from coast-to-coast. Rickie Fowler will debut the collection on Thursday at the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines, overlooking the famous Black’s Beach; he’ll continue to sport threads from Play Loose in South Florida near the beautiful Palm Beaches during the Honda Classic.

Play Loose is inspired by vintage surf style, incorporating a custom coastal design along with subtle golf elements, for a fresh collection that is casual yet refined, with all the performance needed to dominate on course and look effortlessly cool off course.

“This collection provides a fun, laidback approach to traditional golf apparel, delivering a casual style, with easy to wear pieces that are perfect for heading to the golf course, or to a day at the beach.” said Kristin Hinze, Global Head of Apparel, PUMA Golf.

play-loose-rickie-1-min.png

play-loose-rickie-4-min.png

play-loose-rickie-3-min.png

I like the look of some of the pieces, but nothing stands out as a must have.

Looks super casual.

Some nice style, even the button up could be fun!

Cue the curmudgeons yelling about him needing to tuck his shirt in on the course and how disrespectful young whippersnappers are. :)

Seriously though, I like some of it, but a lot of their tops are still a miss for me.

Cue the curmudgeons yelling about him needing to tuck his shirt in on the course and how disrespectful young whippersnappers are. :)

Seriously though, I like some of it, but a lot of their tops are still a miss for me.

Dan says "tuck in yer damn shirt"

I love the beach and beach inspired fashion. This will be high on my summer purchase list.

I like the relaxed/Casual look. I'm a fan of untucked shirts mostly to hide my Fat!

I tuck in my shirts because being 5'5" means any shirt that fits my shoulders is way too long.

I like the look of that first getup. The shirt doesn't scream golf shirt; would look good any other time I would wear a polo shirt...which is pretty much all the time.

I like it, but nothing I’m going to be rushing out to buy.

Love the look of this collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it.

That last shirt does remind me of a different CPG, however.

Big big big fan of this new collection.

Will definitely be ordering some pieces. Right @Molten?

I’m all in on these. Love the style.

Big big big fan of this new collection.

Will definitely be ordering some pieces. Right @Molten?

Guilty. I love the look, although I will tuck it in. Promise.

Some of the shirt designs are kinda meh

Never been a huge fan of tropical prints on shirts, but I do like the striped shirt from the first picture. Pretty neat collection overall.

PUMA Play Loose Collection

That would be me lol. I am all for some style and flair but tuck the darn shirt in.

Digging this a lot. The entire line really

Not a fan of that first shirt, but I really like the last one. I'm not really into the short sleeve polos but I could use one on an upcoming Hawaii trip.

Back