2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Dear golf channel,

More Duval. Go push Chamblee off a damn cliff.

Hell yeah. Chamblee is absolutely terrible.

Not many rounds completed yet today, but Oosthuizen has the low round of 71.

Out of DJ, Rickie and Stenson I give the nod to RF to win one first.

I would agree. He missed the cut by two awful holes on Thursday. He has everything Henrick has but is a better putter. DJ had his perfect chance at Chambers Bay where even great putters didn't get rewarded because of those greens.

and DJ has won on tour year in and year out for like 9 years. It's a good discussion. DJ's had some good major finishes in the last 2 years, 4 Top 7 or better, and another top 12. With 1 not playing because of "issues"
And i could be wrong (happens here and there) but hasnt it been a few years aince stenson won in the US? I dont think its as bad as phils drought but i cant recall a win recently

well if we go by rankings, this isn't even a debate. The answer is Fowler hehe

Is that true? I would think that they flip after this tournament.

I would agree. He missed the cut by two awful holes on Thursday. He has everything Henrick has but is a better putter. DJ had his perfect chance at Chambers Bay where even great putters didn't get rewarded because of those greens.

Hes not as good a ball striker.

Dear golf channel,

More Duval. Go push Chamblee off a damn cliff.

I'm not much of a Duval fan, but I would agree. Chamblee is so tough to listen to. I would actually love to hear more Chris Dimarco

I'm getting seasick from the jittering my Masters stream has on my desk top. :(

Nice shot by Keegan Bradley at 12.

Is that true? I would think that they flip after this tournament.

Hes not as good a ball striker.

There's a difference between ball striker and shot maker. I agree stenson is the better ball striker, but then again Lee Westwood was one of the best ball strikers on tour forever

And i could be wrong (happens here and there) but hasnt it been a few years aince stenson won in the US? I dont think its as bad as phils drought but i cant recall a win recently

Been a few years. Although one could argue its been just as long for others playing overseas. Pretty sure he has similar amount of wins in the last few years than RF over here though. Its easy to forget young Fowler only has a few wins total.

I really really really enjoy listening to DD.

Brandel is lost when he can't b*tch about tiger.

DD is one of the few players that has crossed over and has really objective views. Tons of confidence without coming off brash like BC

Been a few years. Although one could argue its been just as long for others playing overseas. Pretty sure he has similar amount of wins in the last few years than RF over here though. Its easy to forget young Fowler only has a few wins total.
No doubt i think fowler had 2ish last year then not much here before that thats for sure

I like DD on the mic. Heck I think he is better there than as a player. I will say that I believe BC gets a bit of a bad wrap for his thoughts on a player, rather than if it was any other player. See my above thoughts on sports fans in general and why that is.

Whoops, Sergio with a quick double on 1. Someone must have told him I had him making a move today.

World number one is playing right now and we can't watch him, lol what a joke.

Back