2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

At work today, and unable to follow closely...
But I need Reed to pick it up a little.

For those watching, any hope he turns it around or is he lost?

I just love calling him out for it.

and now masters.com is blocked at work. Unreal. Im relying on this thread to get me to 3pm haha

Way to ruin it for everyone else at work LOL

I don't disagree, but golfers watch it on TV, and then mimic what they see. Think back over the years at the screaming at Keegan to hurry up and stop fidgeting. Or Furyk for backing away. Or Kevin Na for taking forever. Or Sergio for the thumbs. The threads were crazy full of the talk of slow play. Not sure why its different for Spieth.

I don't think anybody is saying he is not a great guy. He truly is. Heck of a golfer too.

It's not different. Slow is slow and the tour should do something which they won't. And since they won't, it's what we have to deal with. It's kind of like breathing, automotive there will be some slow and really slow players.

The Masters.com announcers just praised Jordan for slowing down.

No actually he said he backed off for the wind. Don't think he praised him.

Is there a group in between Ricky's and Jordan's? Or is Spieth's group really a hole and a half behind?

I hate slow play as much as anyone. It ruins my rounds. But I think we really need to have some perspective on how much Jordan will effect others pace. First off, kids are in school. Second those that are slow aren't slow because they are backing off shots. They're slow for other reasons.

I'm not disputing he is slow but I like to keep it in perspective for me.

I was more referring to how it affects groups behind him on the course.

I don't mind a player in the last three pairings on Saturday or Sunday being slow. But he's mid-pack on Thursday, and he's more than a full hole behind the group ahead. I can't imagine that's not affecting the overall pace for the groups behind him.

Nice stretch of holes for DJ to get to -2

I wonder if Spieth is going to get a slow play warning. he must have taken 3 minutes for his second shot on 10...

Casey with the bomb!!!

Not really, I have gotten used to watching the pros move like molasses, and then Jordan knocks it stiff.

Can you imagine if we had cameras following him real time and we watched every step, swing and putt. Now that would be slow.

Casey on top with Sloward Speith, I mean jordan

Is there a group in between Ricky's and Jordan's? Or is Spieth's group really a hole and a half behind?

There is a group between them. Spite's group is only half a hole off pace.

I wonder if Spieth is going to get a slow play warning. he must have taken 3 minutes for his second shot on 10...
If theres ever a place to warn him, its Augusta

Jordan is at -4

Casey and Spieth feeding off each other. Great group to watch.

Some of these birdie putts are missing by a lot.

Dang it!! I hate I can't watch this right now... Eff it I'm upping my data plan

Dang it!! I hate I can't watch this right now... Eff it I'm upping my data plan
we can be in misery together haha i cant watch it either

Little to much Chrome softness there for Tom wow did that spin

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spieth definitely playing like he not giving up the jacket.
Just need Rory to come out guns blazing and my two horses will be at the top

So what do you guys think the leader will be at day 1?

Can someone get to -5 or -6 with the wind picking up?

Jin has gotten a couple bad breaks the last two holes. That's frustrating for sure.

Back