The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

What an awesome thread, thanks to you guys for giving us a glimpse into what it was like.

What an awesome thread, thanks to you guys for giving us a glimpse into what it was like.

Honestly, it's our pleasure. At least for me, I could talk about this event all day every day. Every time I think of one memory, 5 more pop in my head and it brings a giant smile to my face

My Valentine's Day present... Moscow Mule!!

c23f352a61185116dbd922057a66828a.jpg

So MrsV wins the award for best wife. I walked into the house after being gone for the week away on a work trip and I see this. It's perfection
6a7e7a1c4615105a20029a94dd4fe6d9.jpg

Turns out she followed along the live update thread and saved pictures from it then uploaded them to Walgreens and printed off a bunch. We're putting together another frame for pics of the team and zoo crew
You all will forever be a part of my life. And now you will forever be a part of my house haha love you guys and miss the hell out of all of you

Buddy that is way too good!!!

I drove past the Hideaway gates this morning and contemplated rushing the gates or calling out to Matt Wood in hopes he would let me in. Over a year later and this place occupies my thoughts daily. It's really tough to be so close, yet so far!

Some days the memories are right in front of you.

97a79a48176dde6be97f56c5b4c2817b.jpg

Some days the memories are right in front of you.

97a79a48176dde6be97f56c5b4c2817b.jpg

That's pretty close to the image I look at all day every day
a28535452a34d115e4567fa61f8fb5d6.jpg

this isnt fair...i want one of those bags!!

this isnt fair...i want one of those bags!!

I saw those and drooled on my phone

Miss every single one of you!

b024698fa453895a5f8f6426528ed128.jpg

Im wearing that 1/4 Zip today

Part of the greatest pro-shop spree I have ever witnessed.

haha i love that we both have dual monitors, one for work and the other for THP

I have five actually, but one is definitely dedicated to THP all day.

Im wearing that 1/4 Zip today

I wore my rain jacket to work that past 2 days. Actually just cleaned out my bag yesterday too and found some divot tools, scorecards, ball markers.

I have worn my 1/4 zips and my rain jacket more than anything else in my closet since I have gotten back. I love looking down and seeing that logo

Photobucket is having a sale this week; and I just happened to have ordered prints of these two pictures:

08d5e5d897a7094c8889e235b6f55da4.jpg

0f2bafca7f2edbc453e485895fc7763d.jpg

For a long time I was in the camp that I would have a hard time talking myself into going if I was ever lucky enough to have my name called again.

But the more I look at my desktop background, the more I see my Grandaddy bag hanging off the back of a golf cart, the more I look at the 18 x 30 canvas print of me splitting the fairway on the Dye 18th tee box that hangs on my wall over my desk, the more these threads are bumped and the more I think back to the experience…I now think it would be even harder to say no.

Cheers fellas! Not a day goes by where this event isn't thought about. #Permasmile
9cba3474dddd888efd006977130b2350.jpg

Clink of the glass to you too Philly. Glad to see some of us still here, breathing, and loving the game and THP and their gear as much as before.

Absolutely. I tweeted Finley and Harry today just to say thanks again. I feel like I can't thank everyone enough. I cleaned my clubs yesterday after a pretty muddy round and MrsV even said "man you weren't even that careful with our children as newborns"

The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

Absolutely. I tweeted Finley and Harry today just to say thanks again. I feel like I can't thank everyone enough. I cleaned my clubs yesterday after a pretty muddy round and MrsV even said "man you weren't even that careful with our children as newborns"

Hahahaha! the Grandaddy gear definitely gets extra TLC.

27 months removed and it still moves me. It's not a daily thing, but it's forever there.

Edit: One of these days I will share exactly how and why this event had the effect it did. But I need time haha

Back