Sriracha: Yay or Nay

Yay I love it until the top of my head gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love spicy food and like it in a recipe. I love most hot sauce with cheese and crackers but not sriracha.

I like all things spicy and I am a big fan of the red sauce. It’s great for adding flavor to dish or spicing up bbq sauce and ketchup. What say you, fan or not.

Definete Yes!!! I put that #$%# on everything and I mean everything.

My last girl was Spanish and she used to find it funny I would put it on my rice and beans. I also put it on my eggs.

I like it, but don’t love it.

I love the stuff. So good. I use it in all sorts of stuff.

No way Hosea

Yes. Yes. YES.

2.png

2 thumbs up for Sriracha. Try it on your Yakisoba Noodles sometime - you won't be disappointed.

Sriracha was introduced to me by our Korean friends in college, early 1990's. We non-Koreans called it "rooster sauce". This was way before the hipsters started putting it on everything and took it over.

Yes it’s so damn good

Huge fan!!! I really like the green version from trader joes

Huge fan!!! I really like the green version from trader joes

Are you talking about the green dragon sauce? If so, it is indeed delicious. The TJ sriracha isn't bad, but it has a different flavor than the OG rooster sauce!

Are you talking about the green dragon sauce? If so, it is indeed delicious. The TJ sriracha isn't bad, but it has a different flavor than the OG rooster sauce!

That’s it. Yeah green dragon rocks!

Love it with heartier things like rice or something like that. I rotate between this and Tabasco to spice up my ketchup.

Yes for me and The Wife. We found a sriracha mayo that we like a lot as well.

Everything. If it can be put on it or in it, I'm going for it!

It’s s staple in my house. Love it on pizza.

Bought some for my brother when he was here, tried it later......NO !

Nay. This gringo can't handle peppers.

However, wasabi/horseradish is fair game.

I don't know why we never buy Sriracha; we do like it. We typically buy Cholula Verde, Jalapeno Tabasco, Salsa Huichal and Herdez Gauacamole.

Love Sriracha! Put it on nearly everything and even into marinades

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yay, I am a fan.

I like sriracha but depending on the type of food.

I am a fan.

Hard Yay for me. Love the stuff. Next time you try a bloody mary, use some sriracha in place of Tabasco or horseradish. Huge improvement.

I like it, but I'm not one of those "sriracha is better than sex" people

Back