Sriracha: Yay or Nay

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I like all things spicy and I am a big fan of the red sauce. It’s great for adding flavor to dish or spicing up bbq sauce and ketchup. What say you, fan or not.

Massive YAY here!

I put that stuff on everything, but I like it best in pho and on fish.

Yay for me.

Have a couple of other hot sauces in the house, but it's my go-to fro just about anything.

Yippie Ki Yay for me.

I use it heavily in a lot of Asian themed dishes, but that's about the extent of it. It's delicious though.

Love me some sriracha! I once found a sriracha dry seasoning and I used to put that sh&^ on everything, never found it again.

I love it and so does my college age son. When he is home in the summer we go through one of the big bottles about every month.

Tastes OK but does not pack any heat whatsoever for me. Need my sauce to have some kick!

I really like it on eggs and pizza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pass, dont do spicy

Oh I dig the rooster sauce for sure

Yay⁴ on this one.

Yay .

it has to be in harmony with the other flavors. if it stands out, i don't like it. and it's not my favorite spice flavor by a long shot.

A little of it will work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good hot sauce, but not the end all be all for sure. It might be the best widely available garlicky hot sauce though.

I'm a fan, but I don't use it a lot.

Yay for me, but it'll depend on the dish. I have a few different hot sauces in rotation and choose them based on whether i want mainly heat, taste, or a little of both.

Never had it.....I make a pretty solid enchilada meal at home once in a while, wonder if I should grab a bottle to try in that???

No a fan. Like flavor but not spicy hot.

Oh yeah, YAY!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

No, can't handle it but I like the flavor!

Hard No.

For some reason I just do not like the taste of it.

Other hot sauces though, all for them.

Strong yes. I get a Siracha grilled chicken salad at local pub and it's amazing.

Back