Contest - Guess BuckNasty's MC Weight

Weight of 216, and a first drive of 275. Goodluck with both!

Since we are now a week away from the MC I figured I would give this thread a bump. Still time to enter the contest, cut-off point will be next Thursday at midnight EST.

211lbs and 253yards good luck and have fun

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

227 lbs since you will be putting on muscle.

251 on the drive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last day to submit/adjust your entries for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest - Guess BuckNasty's MC Weight

Just let me know when it’s time for NUGGETS!?

Considering the fact that I will be switching over to Arccos for the 2019 Morgan Cup, I figured this was the perfect opportunity to give away my Shot Scope V2 (and possibly some other goodies) to a lucky THP Member.

For those of you that don't know, I have begun a body (and golf) transformation for the MC, and you can track my progress in the “30 for 30: BuckNasty’s Journey to the 2019 Morgan Cup” thread.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...30-BuckNasty’s-Journey-to-the-2019-Morgan-Cup

The contest is pretty simple, all you have to do is guess my weight at the start of the MC. Starting weight on Jan 1 was 250. I will weigh myself prior to leaving the house for my flight on the morning of March 22nd, so that will be the weight used for the contest. All guesses must be in by midnight on March 21st.

For a tiebreaker please guess the distance of my drive on the first hole of the MC.

The guess that is closest without going over will be the winner (Price is Right rules).

All THP members are welcome to participate (both albatross and non-albatross members).

You drinking tonight, lol? If so I’m going up:)

Closest without going over is making my 3 hour out guess tough. Don’t like those rules but, hey this is your show:). I’m going to go with 217# and only since you are playing on a course that’s going to be impacted by wind, 247 on the drive.

If I was playing in my first event the person guessing 100 would be as likely to win as the person guessing 350 for the drive. Sometimes I’ve thrived under pressure and sometimes I’ve turtled.

You drinking tonight, lol? If so I’m going up:)

Closest without going over is making my 3 hour out guess tough. Don’t like those rules but, hey this is your show:). I’m going to go with 217# and only since you are playing on a course that’s going to be impacted by wind, 247 on the drive.

If I was playing in my first event the person guessing 100 would be as likely to win as the person guessing 350 for the drive. Sometimes I’ve thrived under pressure and sometimes I’ve turtled.

I have a hint in the MC thread about my weight, posted it a week or so ago :)

~15 minutes left to get your entries submitted/adjusted.

I will say you’re down 29 lbs putting you at 221

Drive will travel 226 as the 1st tee nerves are real!

Final weigh in this morning: 228.5 pounds

Congrats to @Kay-Dee on the win. Send me a PM with your shipping info and when I get back from the MC I’ll get the package out to you.

While I didn’t quite reach my lofty goal of 215 pounds by March 22, I’m still proud of the progress I have made considering some external factors that were in play. By no means does the journey end here, but it will continue until I reach what I consider a healthy and maintainable weight.

Congrats to @Kay-Dee on the win. Send me a PM with your shipping info and when I get back from the MC I’ll get the package out to you.

While I didn’t quite reach my lofty goal of 215 pounds by March 22, I’m still proud of the progress I have made considering some external factors that were in play. By no means does the journey end here, but it will continue until I reach what I consider a healthy and maintainable weight.

That's still a great accomplishment. Great job, it's been fun to follow your progress! Can't wait to meet you today!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the progress BuckNasty, keep it going!

No nuggets for you

No nuggets for you

Good luck stopping the nugget train once we take home the cup on Sunday

Keep it up. Great contest to keep us all involved and coming back.

Thanks BuckNasty! Congrats on the loss. I admire your committment to better health. I need to do the same thing. PM'ing you now.

Great job Bucknasty and stay with it! Good guess Kay-Dee

Great job on the weight loss, Buck!

Congrats, Kay-Dee!

Congrats in the weight loss Bill, and even more so on being a MC champion!

and conrats to the winner of the contest!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back