New Taylormade Podcast announced

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
It appears Taylormade Golf has decided to venture into podcasts and announced it's #TeamTaylorMade "Inside the Ropes" podcast.

I was halfway expecting to see it named 'boat show' or something like that :rofl:

Good for TM.

It’s clear that this is the direction, and sure Callaway really set it into motion, doesn’t mean other companies couldn’t or shouldn’t jump in though.

The more golf talk, the merrier.

I'll tune in to an episode or two to check it out

I like it. Lots of new things coming from TM. Have a feeling it’s going to be a big year for them

I'm curious if they'll be doing "personality marketing" with their show or if it will be more of a "join us on tour" sort of thing.

WIll have to turn into the firs tone to see what "kind" of show they are going to be doing (like Curtis said)

Interesting! Thanks for the news!

I'm curious if they'll be doing "personality marketing" with their show or if it will be more of a "join us on tour" sort of thing.

I think it will be fun to see. I know the podcast segment is pretty inundated with 'shows' right now, but its fun seeing any other major OEM give ti a go.

Happy to see my favorite brand do this. Subbed.

I'm a big podcast fan and the more that talk equipment the better. I find them interesting and informative, no matter the OEM. Always like to hear the history behind the tech. I looked for their first episode in my podcast provider yesterday and wasn't listed yet so I'll just stream off TM website for now.

Back