Under Armour - 2016 PGA Show

I see a few items that I know I should pick up.

A few to many stripped shirts but some of the other gear looks good. Also id like to try their sunglasses.

I got my first UA polo for Xmas and absolutely love it. The fit is great and the style is subtle. I don't love the loud polos, but otherwise I likey.

Their ColdGear baselayers are pretty much essential for winter golf and skiing for me.

I'm a big fan of their gear, but agree on the fit. It seems like UA changed it up a couple years back, and the new fit throws my sizing all off.

I agree, but I hated their old fit. Even the smalls were baggy on me. The small I got just recently fits perfectly.

They are losing me a bit with the polos, but I absolutely love the 1/4 zips right now. So good.

Boring booth?

Compared to a lot of other apparel vendors they seemed to be resting on laurels rather then having an imposing presence in my opinion.

Compared to a lot of other apparel vendors they seemed to be resting on laurels rather then having an imposing presence in my opinion.

But they've never been an imposing presence there in the past though, least what I've gathered from the coverage updates prior.

So was it ever asked or answered..........did they have golf shoes there?

Quoting for answers!

I saw the Man E. Quinns had some of the old model, but anyone. LET'S GET SOME SHOES!

Great stuff. I love UA!

Really liking this year's colour pallet. Solid.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

UA is definitely some of my favorite appeal. I love the 1/4 zips, cold gear for layering, polo's and pants. All of there stuff is top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those polos are pretty out there; I wouldn't have guessed they are Under Armor if they didn't have the logo on them. The sweaters and warmwear/outerwear look great though!

As a short & fluffy man about town, I don't like stripes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a short & fluffy man about town, I don't like stripes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just gotta make sure they are going in the right direction.

Dillards still has some Tips jackets available for $50. Normally $150. Good stuff

Back