The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef is apparently following THPers.

Yup, obviously this person hasn't heard be belt out a few chords. It's not music for sure.

This sucks I have to cancel a track man session and get to come into work on Sunday.

Work day ended at 2pm today, supposedly because it is "so nice out".

Stupid hourly pay that I miss out on earnings because they can shut down the office/shop on a whim.

Roofers coming Monday to fix the roof.

I understand things happen but it's really irritating. The exact reason I purchased new construction was to avoid headaches like this.

Roofers coming Monday to fix the roof.

I understand things happen but it's really irritating. The exact reason I purchased new construction was to avoid headaches like this.

We live in a 100 year old home. It's funny because the stuff we deal with is just the "character". If it was a new home we would be so po'ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We live in a 100 year old home. It's funny because the stuff we deal with is just the "character". If it was a new home we would be so po'ed.

Yah I just came from an 80 year old house and I bet it's roof is OK

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just had the easiest boarders and security crossing at the airport.
It took us a whooping 15 minutes and everyone was very nice and smiling.

I don't know how, but my wife was just sitting on the couch and managed to fall off, head first.

Oh, she's fine. She was able to get a hand out and then just sat on the floor laughing at herself for a bit. Mind you, this is the same woman who fell down our driveway. Again, head first.

Some time back I was fortunate to be picked as a RocketBladez irons tester. I remember being a little perplexed when other testers/reviewers reacted with frustration when people complained about jacked lofts. I thought something like "What's the big deal about educating people about launch?" Three or four years later and we are still seeing the same jacked loft arguments. I am developing a certain understanding and appreciation for my former testers.

Oh, she's fine. She was able to get a hand out and then just sat on the floor laughing at herself for a bit. Mind you, this is the same woman who fell down our driveway. Again, head first.

Are you telling us you intellectually out kicked the coverage?:alien:

Some time back I was fortunate to be picked as a RocketBladez irons tester. I remember being a little perplexed when other testers/reviewers reacted with frustration when people complained about jacked lofts. I thought something like "What's the big deal about educating people about launch?" Three or four years later and we are still seeing the same jacked loft arguments. I am developing a certain understanding and appreciation for my former testers.

It's a completely dead horse that's been beaten way too many times.

On a plus side educating new members about launch and why lofts have become "jacked" means the forum is continually growing and that eyes are hopefully being opened!

Psh, give me 72 degree 4 irons like the days of yore.

I want to be friends with Jimmy Fallon. He just seems like the guy who would know all the cool hidden places to go in like every city ever.

My wife was due yesterday and there is still no baby. The weather here turned absolutely gorgeous on Thursday so I've been on a golf bender waiting for the baby. 54 holes in the last 2 days with another 18 in a bit. It's amazing how much I use my abs and obliques when playing because I really feel it this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6a503532e1a2e5f26ee641518c9c9707.jpg

This cart crossing sign on the course cracks me up every time

I want that in my basement.

5 hour round in the winter. I laugh at the other members in our group who say the guys I played with today are slow. We had two walkers and were on them all day.

5 hour round in the winter. I laugh at the other members in our group who say the guys I played with today are slow. We had two walkers and were on them all day.

Haha. Did you play with me today? Same type of round - 5 painful hours.

The Official Banter Away Thread

That's not cool!!!

We played in 4 and it felt like 5 waiting and waiting and waiting , the first group ahead of us had 3dudes riding and one walking I was perplexed about that all day.

I was also the only righty in the group which was kinda weird.

I want to be friends with Jimmy Fallon. He just seems like the guy who would know all the cool hidden places to go in like every city ever.

And he has a serious golf addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back