Grit: Do You Have It?

Interesting,

Your grit score is: 4.88

You are grittier than at least 90% of the US population.

Your grit score is:*4.88

Your grit score is: 4.63

3.38 for me

Grit score 4.63 for me.

I scored 3.13, grittier than at least 30% of the population. Not very gritty. It's funny though, the questions to me only seemed to accentuate the fact that I am ADD (primarily inattentive type). I tend to hyper focus on things that interest me for a few months, and then move on. If they were only talking short term I bet my grit score would be 10, and then drop off considerably after a few months. Lol

3.5. I still don't know what that means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't expect it to be this high as I was answering the questions.

Your grit score is: 4.75

True grit is replacing a bogey with a birdie, or being frustrated and nuking a shot in the cup if not to 3 ft...This is were you double down and focus no matter what the odds are...comprehenday anyone?

True grit is replacing a bogey with a birdie, or being frustrated and nuking a shot in the cup if not to 3 ft...This is were you double down and focus no matter what the odds are...comprehenday?

My Dad had that in buckets! The worst thing you you could do was put the pressure on him because he would turn it right back on you. Seems to have skipped a generation though.

3.13, this explains a lot.

4.5 for me...more than 90% of the population.

That's a lot higher than I would have imagined. I think it's because I went into it thinking I golf terms. I'm ridiculously ungritty on the course.

I think in general I am quite gritty when engaged in pursuits where I have confidence in my skill/ability/competence.

If we're racing dirt bikes, playing a trivia game, or discussing law I'm quite gritty. Pressure is no big deal, and it actually seems to help me focus and perform better.

If we're golfing, playing basketball, or talking politics I crumble like a Dixie cup at the first sign of adversity. I just don't have the experience and history of success to fall back on when things get tough.

I am feeling a bit gritty

Your grit score is: 4.63

this was mine

Your grit score is: 4.75

this thread is pretty funny. Its a lot like an internet driving distance thread. The rinkydink test was just too easy to answer as though a multiple choice interview. I would speculate if the whole population took the test we'd find (much like we are here) that 80 to 90% of the population is grittier than over 60% of the population. of course that's not possible. I mean can most people have more grit than most people?

3.88 for me!

Back