Billion Dollar Buyer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New show on CNBC and for those that like the Profit and/or Shark Tank it is a must watch.

Tilman Fertitta owns over half of Galveston Island.....the dude went from 1 restaurant to a multi billion dollar empire

Looks interesting, wouldn't it be fun to have that purchasing power?

a little bit relevant, but i have a client who has made it to the final stage of one of these types of shows. let's just say with the money that's on the land and the level of intelligence of the people with the money, there's not much left to chance.

a little bit relevant, but i have a client who has made it to the final stage of one of these types of shows. let's just say with the money that's on the land and the level of intelligence of the people with the money, there's not much left to chance.

Very true, a long standing client of mine is friends with Mark Cuban and makes Cuban look poor. He has given me the inside info on shark tank, nothing is left for chance and there are no surprises when the camera is rolling aside including the staged responses.

Very true, a long standing client of mine is friends with Mark Cuban and makes Cuban look poor. He has given me the inside info on shark tank, nothing is left for chance and there are no surprises when the camera is rolling aside including the staged responses.

not saying that's exactly what I heard, but not not saying that either haha

Oh and I forgot to add that one of the guys in the Saturday golf group that I play in occasionally is the Corporate Director of Wine and Special Events for Landry's Inc.

Back