2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Heard the comment that Henrik Stenson is the best player on tour right now without a major and it made me think. I actually think they are right. Now the fan answer would usually be Fowler or DJ, but if you are going by current tour, I think that Stenson is hard to argue with.

I would put Stenson and DJ in a tie. DJ seems to be in the mix in just about every event he's in.

Isnt fowler ranked above him though?
I thought rankings only take into account the efforts of the past 24 months, which would put Rickie ahead.

Heard the comment that Henrik Stenson is the best player on tour right now without a major and it made me think. I actually think they are right. Now the fan answer would usually be Fowler or DJ, but if you are going by current tour, I think that Stenson is hard to argue with.

Don't ask me why but I'd take DJ and Fowler over him to win a major first.

Stenson only seems to struggle with puts inside 5 feet. Seems like a mental thing.

What is he gonna say really? I played bad again and I'm in last. Do you really care what the guy at the bottom has to say regardless of who it is? It's unprofessional, yes, but what would be the point?
It would be him being less of a giant douche.

Don't ask me why but I'd take DJ and Fowler over him to win a major first.

Disagree. Fowler maybe....not DJ. DJ might as well close his eyes and putt sometimes

That's not very nice. But it wouldn't hurt his image. Unless he wanted to avoid complaining about the wind and getting piled on some more.

And we expect more out him. The expression on his face when the hole in one was made told me all I need to see from him. He will never change!

Disagree. Fowler maybe....not DJ. DJ might as well close his eyes and putt sometimes

That is exactly what Stenson has been doing these past three days while putting.

The Heebie Jeebies! Big Ern can tell him all about that one!

I know everyone wants to blame that on the yips but he lost his temper and swatted at at least 3 of those puts. One was a backhand.

That is exactly what Stenson has been doing these past three days while putting.

I'll take Stenson over DJ in a putting contest every single time.

That's not very nice. But it wouldn't hurt his image. Unless he wanted to avoid complaining about the wind and getting piled on some more.
I don't have time to be nice to/about people who act like he does.
And we expect more out him. The expression on his face when the hole in one was made told me all I need to see from him. He will never change!
Exactly.

Doooooooouche.

Sneds make a move today...

To think this thread will hit 5k posts before Sunday.
I love THP Major threads.
And to think this weekend is the Masters, then this week we have The Cup signup and The Grandaddy announcement and then next weekend is THP Club Clash

The arsehole persona doesn't work on tour. To many great guys with sh!t tons of game to give DooDoo Watson the time of day.

Business is picking up as implied over the last few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That hole in one probably cost him some money. i think you maybe taking that out of context. He's really not a bad guy. He just doesn't know when to shut his mouth sometimes. I'd rather hear someone being honest than some of the boring PC stuff a lot of the guys say.

And to think this weekend is the Masters, then this week we have The Cup signup and The Grandaddy announcement and then next weekend is THP Club Clash
Its a great time to be a thper and to be a golf fan.

Man that pin on 13 is brutal if you lay up

It's like watching golf with 100 of your golf buddies.

That hole in one probably cost him some money. i think you maybe taking that out of context. He's really not a bad guy. He just doesn't know when to shut his mouth sometimes. I'd rather hear someone being honest that some of the boring PC stuff a lot of the guys say.

I'll stop you there. A hole in won isn't a regular thing. His, supposed buddy, shows legit excitement and Bubba Grinch never cracks a smile. Plus these guys have deep pockets and the chump change they may have been playing for is insignificant. He is pill with so much of an upside. But chooses to be angry all time.

Back