VA Composites - VYLYN

Any more information on this one and when we might see it available?

Soon.
High launch shaft and like everything VA puts out, it will be labeled as low spin haha.
We spoke to Victor about it for a while and he loves the graphics. His wife was involved in those, which was cool to hear about.

High launch you said?

Hello...

Digging more into these and I think I’m going to order one. The bend profile sound like what i did with my THCE.

“On the VA Composite website they describe it as “VYLYN’s bend profile is softer in the butt section, while stiffer in the mid and tip sections. The results are low spin with mid/high launch. A player with an average load and smooth swing could benefit from playing VYLYN.”

Price isn’t crazy expensive either.

Any THP’ers out there gaming this shaft?

Any THP’ers out there gaming this shaft?

I have it in my 3w and love it. Stable and not overly stiff through the zone. mid/high launch and I’m not sure on the spin, but I’m not seeing anything crazy in flight. Reminds me a lot of the Diamana Blue board

Last edited:
My brother in law was fitted into this shaft at Club Champion a couple weeks ago. Our season is over now and he didn’t pull the trigger yet but out there looking for a deal. I think he picked up 20 yards over his gamer with this shaft and a different head.

Hello - Has anyone compared this to the Kaili Blue? Seem to be the same fit.
Wish to get one for my LTDx. Thanks!

Played this shaft for a while, (65F4), such a cool looking shaft that also performs.

Hello - Just checking in to see if anyone had insight, thank you

I'm hoping to complete a long game fitting this weekend, and I know last time he had me try a VA shaft. Really eager to see how the fitting goes and if these shafts work for me.

I'm hoping to complete a long game fitting this weekend, and I know last time he had me try a VA shaft. Really eager to see how the fitting goes and if these shafts work for me.
Thank you and good luck!

Thank you and good luck!

Sorry I couldn't answer your question. It was the Slay I've tried, but my swing was way off that day so we rescheduled.

Hello - Just checking in to see if anyone had insight, thank you

Had my long game fitting at Club Champion today. We tried numerous heads and shafts (but not the Kaili), and we landed on the 65 S-flex Vylyn with my current driver head. I had a tendency to get way too much spin, and my original driver was also built 1" under standard with the 60g MMT shaft. So, in short, everything was too light and I couldn't feel the head. The data really seemed to come together with the Vylyn at a more standard length. By that, I mean lower spin but still giving me sufficient launch and better smash factor. In fact, we landed on the same shaft in 75g for my 3 wood which originally was built about 1/2" under standard with a 62g Even Flow CB shaft. The Vylyn shaft at standard length just seemed to improve my contact.

Had my long game fitting at Club Champion today. We tried numerous heads and shafts (but not the Kaili), and we landed on the 65 S-flex Vylyn with my current driver head. I had a tendency to get way too much spin, and my original driver was also built 1" under standard with the 60g MMT shaft. So, in short, everything was too light and I couldn't feel the head. The data really seemed to come together with the Vylyn at a more standard length. By that, I mean lower spin but still giving me sufficient launch and better smash factor. In fact, we landed on the same shaft in 75g for my 3 wood which originally was built about 1/2" under standard with a 62g Even Flow CB shaft. The Vylyn shaft at standard length just seemed to improve my contact.
Awesome stuff. I really hope to get around to trying this one next year.

Back