Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Which shipping service do they use?

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Which shipping service do they use?

FedEx via usps. Smartship or something like that. FedEx gets it close and usps delivers to the house.

Those are huge boxes. I wonder what's in them? SP4 duffle bags?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

It better not be a duffle bag. Especially since I wouldn't consider a duffle bag a golf apparel item but more of a life item. I'm hoping they just are shipping us a box with numerous items. Like a winter clean out or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys we ask again after this thread has turned into the code thread and there are literally pages of nothing but codes, let's give it a rest with posting them. Thanks

Excited to see this shipment!

I'm guessing no one has figured out what the giant boxes are huh?

I'm Thinking we'll see these start shipping early next week, with some arriving maybe Thurs-Fri?

I'm guessing no one has figured out what the giant boxes are huh?

I'm Thinking we'll see these start shipping early next week, with some arriving maybe Thurs-Fri?

I hope it get it that quick!

Giving this a try... Thanks for the code Bighouse.... Paying it forward: http://go.referralcandy.com/share/TG7NFF2

Sorry to the complainers about codes, it saved me $20

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't say anyone is complaining. The owner of the site asked that the codes stop or the thread gets shut down. Seems pretty simple to me. It would be a shame to see this thread have to be closed down because a few people can't follow simple instructions

Apologies

Apologies

I wouldn't say anyone is complaining. The owner of the site asked that the codes stop or the thread gets shut down. Seems pretty simple to me. It would be a shame to see this thread have to be closed down because a few people can't follow simple instructions

46 pages... Didn't read it all. No idea the owner requested anything. Won't post any more codes

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation! Can't wait!!!

Same here. This is my first box so I really have no clue what to expect

Can't be those big boxes in the picture as mine is only showing 2lbs.

Excited to see what stuff shows up.

Hmm still no shipping yet for me.

I kinda miss having my short par 4 subscription. I'm really a size 33 in shorts/pants and so I never really ever got a pair that fit right. I always had good luck with the polos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty excited to see what I get this month

Or red mine in the 28th of January. It shipped today. Can't wait to see what we have.

Updated shipping log says it will be at my house on the 23rd. That's a long time!

curious to see what everyone gets for the month of Feb.
this will be my first month doing this and reading what everyone has gotten so far i am pretty excited about it.

i got my email for shipping confirmation and it is scheduled to be delivered on the 23rd.

will post back once i receive my first delivery!

Anybody else still have an order status of "unfulfilled" on the SP4 website? Still haven't received any shipping information, so I logged in to find that status. This is my 8th month, so it's not like I didn't sign up in time.

Last edited:
Signed up on the 5th and mine is still showing unfulfilled
If you sign up after the 1st of the month you usually have to wait a month to get the first package.

Back