Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Something like this, Scrap.

a70e7fccde1c56f8be6cc3573178adc7.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

How about Darren Puppa style.

Almost forgot to change my avi.

How do you like me now? ahhahahahhahaha:alien2:

Wow Kopitar with a hat trick and 16.5 points last night #Ballin

Sucks to be playing someone who doesn't set their line up.

In my one fantasy football league we fine people for doing this and it has stopped the behavior. Maybe next year we think about an entry fee to play, just a thought.

In my one fantasy football league we fine people for doing this and it has stopped the behavior. Maybe next year we think about an entry fee to play, just a thought.
If a team's owner truly quits, and it's pretty easy to tell with not setting lineups, guys on IR or that just suck still in the lineup. As a league manager, I've locked them out and took over a team and just used the auto-lineup and no transactions.

If a team's owner truly quits, and it's pretty easy to tell with not setting lineups, guys on IR or that just suck still in the lineup. As a league manager, I've locked them out and took over a team and just used the auto-lineup and no transactions.

Yeah that is an option but I still have no idea who Cement Heads is?

I was just thinking a small donation to sign up might prevent this in the future. Kinda like FF is done on THP

Yeah that is an option but I still have no idea who Cement Heads is?

I was just thinking a small donation to sign up might prevent this in the future. Kinda like FF is done on THP
You're right. Didn't we discuss something about throwing some prizes in for the winning team? Don't think it got a lot of traction.

You're right. Didn't we discuss something about throwing some prizes in for the winning team? Don't think it got a lot of traction.

Yeah I thought we could just throw in some stuff at the end for the winner. Golf or THP stuff

looks like Foligno's Silent G's aren't setting their lineup either

looks like Foligno's Silent G's aren't setting their lineup either
Last year's Commish, and he was a slacker last year too :)

Not sure who Cement Heads is but it would seem that he is not setting his line up. Anyone know who he is?

I looked at your matchup and his team just sucks this week, he set his lineup he just doesn't play the Sedin twins instead of the other guys.

I looked at your matchup and his team just sucks this week, he set his lineup he just doesn't play the Sedin twins instead of the other guys.
Ahh what is his forum name?

plus he did just make a roster move today

Not sure why you would want to play fantasy and then not want to talk about it at all? To each their own I guess

Haha dude you are putting up serious points this week.

Yeah Ovechkin and Couture had massive games for me on Thursday with 17 and 17.5 points. And I've had quite a bit of points from my goalies

Yeah Ovechkin and Couture had massive games for me on Thursday with 17 and 17.5 points. And I've had quite a bit of points from my goalies
Yeah Kopitar had one of those with 16.5 points this week. It was awesome

Sorry Ren. Only looking for a starting goalie.

Sorry Ren. Only looking for a starting goalie.

I kind of figured but they're so valuable trading one away would take a whole lot more than just Kuzi and you probably don't want to give that much up.

Also btw Domingue is probably a better pickup than Howard

Back