VA Composites - VYLYN

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Says on their twitter it's being announced at the show next week. Awesome name!

de85e08a4da649f530fd6906a17c28da.png

Love it. Excited to see how to play the villain (those looked like batman comic book colors going on a shaft on the first watch, so maybe I'll be the joker?)

Wonder what the load profile will be.....

Saw this one too and thought it looked pretty nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, that name is badass, and I am immediately intrigued.

Interested in more. Has a good look to it and the name is pretty sweet.

LOVE the name.

Great graphics, but let's just say I dont think this is going to be for @Canadan

Great graphics, but let's just say I dont think this is going to be for @Canadan

All I'm asking for in a shaft, is the following:
- For smooth tempo swing
- No manufactured spin at all
- Great feedback that lets the head be a part of the experience
- Mid launch

NoBigDeal.

That means...spin and launch. So, great for most though. But I would be out too typically

That means...spin and launch. So, great for most though. But I would be out too typically

Most of the VA Composites shafts suggest high launch and low spin. I'm looking more at flex profile and where it's soft vs stiff.

love the looks and play on the word villain. i need to go look and see what the shaft properties are for this one.

Most of the VA Composites shafts suggest high launch and low spin. I'm looking more at flex profile and where it's soft vs stiff.

He usually numbers the flex profiles, like the Slay he called 2 Butt- 1 Midsection -1 Tip iirc....

Nice super hero vibe. I love me some busy shaft graphics!

Cool name, and maybe the best graphics out right now. Curious to hear more about it!

Awesome paint job

Really dig the name

Love the creativity both in naming and color design.

I liked the Slay, wonder how this one is different

One of the coolest paint jobs on a golf shaft I think I have ever seen.

REALLY want to know more from Victor on this one.

Yes. SImilar to his previous company as well. This is no different, FWIW. Low Spin, high launch and based on the info he sent me, I made the joke that it is not for you : )

Love my rajin hybrid shaft! I would like to try to 3w shafts but my driver is set with a accra zxtreme

Any more information on this one and when we might see it available?

Back