2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I thought I was already on it. Road trip with O'Carroll and Scarnici.

You guys are on list two and hopefully make the jump to list one

Hey at least they arent afraid to play in a little rain unlike pitt
It rained…? I just remember 24 oz. Yeunglings were $2 cheaper than the footlong hotdogs. And chose accordingly…

Gotta love tapatalk. Posting this to change the picture. #7 tee shot on the Legacy course
1401e9328c6278475e479fd140a3a120.jpg

Gotta love tapatalk. Posting this to change the picture. #7 tee shot on the Legacy course

Both of these locations look amazing, I just went through and looked at their websites. Really pretty courses

Blame hickerad

Guess u wikk have to come back again
Sorry boys but my pull does not go that high up haha

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sign this n00b up for both days. Please have some veggie dogs, since I'm a non-meat eater. And a non-alcohol beverage, since I'm the most boring golfer in the county.

Both of these locations look amazing, I just went through and looked at their websites. Really pretty courses

Legacy is one of my favorites in this area. And it's always in great shape which is surprising for how much play it gets. The Sweetbriar course is more of your typical public muni course but the greens are kept up the same as Legacy's and that's a plus. You can definitely tell the difference in the two courses but they're both enjoyable in my opinion.

Sawmill has some really cool holes. My only beef with the place, besides the fact they don't have a range easily accessible, is they don't use the lakefront at all. You only see the lake once and it's when you are driving from a green to a tee box. But other than that I like the place and $50 is a steal

Legacy is one of my favorites in this area. And it's always in great shape which is surprising for how much play it gets. The Sweetbriar course is more of your typical public muni course but the greens are kept up the same as Legacy's and that's a plus. You can definitely tell the difference in the two courses but they're both enjoyable in my opinion.

Sawmill has some really cool holes. My only beef with the place, besides the fact they don't have a range easily accessible, is they don't use the lakefront at all. You only see the lake once and it's when you are driving from a green to a tee box. But other than that I like the place and $50 is a steal
I am excited to play Sawmill. Lived here since 2009 and never played it. Every summer I keep telling myself that I need to get out there but never do.

Sign this n00b up for both days. Please have some veggie dogs, since I'm a non-meat eater. And a non-alcohol beverage, since I'm the most boring golfer in the county.

You are added to the list and note taken about the food. Welcome aboard!

It rained…? I just remember 24 oz. Yeunglings were $2 cheaper than the footlong hotdogs. And chose accordingly…
Good times

Add me to list 2. Will be probably an early April before I know for sure whether I make it. I need some OH golf with THPers.

Add me to list 2. Will be probably an early April before I know for sure whether I make it. I need some OH golf with THPers.

You're on the list buddy hope you can make the trip

Sawmill is pretty decent course. Like Phil said they dropped the ball using the lake. The par 3s are pretty good from what I remember. Greens are actually not slow which is nice. Was staying at the hotel last time I played it and lost my room key so decided to drink heavily after my 18 then play another 18 while mom sister were at cedar point. All is bit hazy, pretty sure I spent more on booze than golf.

Legacy is pretty nice too, you can totally tell they had 20x the budget to move earth than they did on the first 18

This is forever away and I can't wait.

How many #THPCallOuts are going to come of this?
My hope is many!

Back